Page 366 of 366 FirstFirst ... 266316341356357358359360361362363364365366
Results 7,301 to 7,309 of 7309

Thread: The European Refugee Crisis

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Default Re: The European Refugee Crisis

Couple of posts got lost here on the way to the 'presidential election' thread and got deleted. Do stay on topic, please?

Ludicus's Avatar Comes Limitis
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Legend View Post
    As long as they pass an additional test on Anglo-Saxon Judeo-Christian values.

In fact the Anglo-Saxons are the lost tribes of Israel, Epharaim and Manasseh, who were given the blessings of the Judeo-Christian God.
    ------
    I completely agree with you, a splendid idea.
    A lesson from the recent past: about 250 years ago, the Judeo-Christian God raised up UK to become the world's reigning power, and the Anglo-Saxon Age began.
    Sadly, when Britain forgot the source of her blessings, chosing the time and chance of evolution rather than the certainty of God's provision, she lost her empire.
    So, what God did for us? God raised America to replace Britain.
    But, sadly, America has now likewise forgotten the source of her blessings-and, read my lips- soon God will likewise forget her.
    That's why we should preserve those values for future generations.
    I also encourage the true Catholics to attend the traditional Latin mass.
    Il y a quelque chose de pire que d'avoir une âme perverse. C’est d'avoir une âme habituée
    Charles Péguy

Every human society must justify its inequalities: reasons must be found because, without them, the whole political and social edifice is in danger of collapsing”.
    Thomas Piketty

Quote Originally Posted by Ludicus View Post

In fact the Anglo-Saxons are the lost tribes of Israel, Epharaim and Manasseh, who were given the blessings of the Judeo-Christian God.
    Anglo Saxons come from coastal areas the around the North Sea. Not that I'm disputing using Lore as a guiding reference, but North Sea is a tad far away from Eastern Mediterranean Middle East. Being too literal can be confusing.

On terms of origins, even Judaism can begrundgingly admit this, but they absorved a lot of customs and civilization originally from Persia and Babylonia at the very least. Simply Babylonia and Persia have mostly colapsed, while Judaism only changed form.
    It will be seen that, as used, the word ‘Fascism’ is almost entirely meaningless. In conversation, of course, it is used even more wildly than in print. I have heard it applied to farmers, shopkeepers, Social Credit, corporal punishment, fox-hunting, bull-fighting, the 1922 Committee, the 1941 Committee, Kipling, Gandhi, Chiang Kai-Shek, homosexuality, Priestley's broadcasts, Youth Hostels, astrology, women, dogs and I do not know what else.

-George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by fkizz View Post
    Anglo Saxons come from coastal areas the around the North Sea. Not that I'm disputing using Lore as a guiding reference, but North Sea is a tad far away from Eastern Mediterranean Middle East. Being too literal can be confusing.

@Ferrets
    memes aren't a very efficient tactic for strategy videogame forums.
    It will be seen that, as used, the word ‘Fascism’ is almost entirely meaningless. In conversation, of course, it is used even more wildly than in print. I have heard it applied to farmers, shopkeepers, Social Credit, corporal punishment, fox-hunting, bull-fighting, the 1922 Committee, the 1941 Committee, Kipling, Gandhi, Chiang Kai-Shek, homosexuality, Priestley's broadcasts, Youth Hostels, astrology, women, dogs and I do not know what else.

-George Orwell

That's... not a meme...

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrets54 View Post
    That's... not a meme...
    Neither is semantics

-George Orwell

No, fkizz. You're right. Semantics is not a meme.

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

This thread has truly run it's course. Closed.