I haven't seen many strategy guides for Baktria as i have for the other 3 successors (plenty of guides for Egypt and Macedon )

Here's my tips for Baktria (using DEI).

The initial start can be a bit tricky, there are 3 possible paths to take.

1. Turn on Arachosia and take both of their settlements, this will make the Seleucids and their remaining satrapies happy too as Arachosia is usually at war with them.

2. Attack Aria (after they have declared independance) and then unify the province (sometimes you need to attack Sagartia too to unify it, provided Drangiana hasn't destroyed them which will complicate things).

3. After attacking Aria, target Parthia and Dahae or you can just join Khorasmii's war against Dahae (provided they are at war) then turn on Khorasmii and unite the province, then go after Massagetae and advance on Scythia.

If you want to advance west, take out the satrapies (the ones still loyal to the Seleucids at least) one by one, wait until they are all eliminated then you can safely attack the Seleucids and they wont have backup. With any luck they may already be at war with Galatia/Egypt/Hayasdan so they will be focused elsewhere leaving their western settlements most likely undefended.

Hope this helps, ask if you want anymore tips for Baktria