Thread: About The Akechi Shogunate

Default About The Akechi Shogunate

Unhappily the Akechi rule under Mitsuhide lasted only a few days when it was ended by an ambush at Yamazaki by Hideyoshi Hashiba(Toyotomi).
    So my question is what about Mitsuhide, Honoji and Yamazaki,I ask that you include it somehow(and of course he was much more skilled than Hideyoshi but was betrayed by the Tsusui, the Hosokawa and another officer whose name I forgot)
    I give my thanks to any one who answer my question!

Default Re: About The Akechi Shogunate

It cannot be added into the main campaign, if anything it would have to be made as a seperate scenario or something. Since the main campaign will be completely open-ended from the point where it starts, that is, everything that happens from then on will be ahistorical, an alternate timeline, historical events apart from some key features like the european arrival, will not star in this game.

You will however have your own intruiges and powerstruggles to amuse yourselves with and maybe present as AAR's, although you will ofcourse have to use a lot of imagination. After all, this game is still only built on RTW.

remove Hosokawa clan

let Akechi clan join~~

Wind.Trees.Fire.Mountion-風林火山→http://wtfm.exblog.jp

Historical battle maybe?

Seijitai's Avatar Biarchus

Maybe... And no WTFM, we don't remove/add new clans ... If Akechi clan have enough importance, it will be present through "rebels" factions...

Quote Originally Posted by Seijitai View Post
    Maybe... And no WTFM, we don't remove/add new clans ... If Akechi clan have enough importance, it will be present through "rebels" factions...

Can not for Oda Nobunaga take revenge has what significance?
    Last edited by WTFM-GzZ; May 31, 2007 at 04:00 AM.
    Wind.Trees.Fire.Mountion-風林火山→http://wtfm.exblog.jp