Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: [Official Submod] Divide et Impera Hardcore and Softcore Submods

Default Re: [Official Submod] Divide et Impera Hardcore Submod

Updated for 1.2

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Added version that is mainly just aggression changes.

Just wanted to warn people who use this mod - some parts (imperium effects, maybe AI aggression a bit) will be the same or maybe easier than normal 1.2 right now. Until I get 1.2 balanced a bit more, I will hold off on this submod a bit.

Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Just wanted to warn people who use this mod - some parts (imperium effects, maybe AI aggression a bit) will be the same or maybe easier than normal 1.2 right now. Until I get 1.2 balanced a bit more, I will hold off on this submod a bit.
    So this submod makes it somewhat easier than normal DEI on M/M ? Is this savegame compatible by the way?

Thank you!

Right now I am still working on 1.2 CAI so it will be about the same really for some of the CAI settings. Its save game compatible. You can use it, but I will probably update it again at some point.

After Jan 21 DEI 1.2 update I cannot play with Hardcore submod 1.2 (Rome 2 appcrash when launching the game).

Ok. Since I am about to start working on CAI soon I may just discontinue this until I get that updated, then create a new version of this mod. For now just don't use this.

Updated 1.2 versions

Great, thank you. I can now return to my campaign. Playing without this submod almost felt like cheating.

Default Re: [Official Submod] Divide et Impera Hardcore and Softcore Submods

Added softcore submod version - for those who may want to use it early game for help or just prefer a less aggressive/easier campaign overall.

Added softcore submod version - for those who may want to use it early game for help or just prefer a less aggressive/easier campaign overall.
    Thanks Dresden. I will try this. Should make getting a province under control possible before disabling it. Then using the hardcore mod once Imperium IV or V happens.

Added DeI population hardcore submod

Updated softcore submod to fix an incorrect entry in the war diplomacy settings.

Hey Dresden, thanks for keeping this submod updated and adding new features, it is one of my fauvorite submods. You said you added DeI Hardcore 1.2 Population , does it have all the features of the DeI Hardcore 1.2 or it should be applied together with the main hardcore mod?

They should be used together, the population one is only for the population system and doesn't have the other hardcore parts.

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    Artifex Moderator Emeritus

Ηey Dresden.
    DeI Hardcore 1.2 gives a 1.05 download file...
    Is this just a typo or a wrong file ?
    Just to let you know.

I'm glad for Hardcore been 4 tpy it's better this way.
    Also DeI Hardcore 1.2 Population has 4 turns per year to use it with Hardcore right ?
    STEAM is not updated with these submods as far as I can see.

Cheers
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; February 17, 2017 at 01:53 PM.

Its just the name of the pack, when I update it on steam eventually I have to use the same pack name (you cant change pack names on steam). So its just easier for me to leave it as the same name.

Steam is not updated with these, of course, because our steam version is still 1.1.

I am not sure what you are asking about with the 4TPY? The main mod itself is 4tpy. If you mean a mod that increases build times/costs/etc then the hardcore already does that, but there is also a mod for that in the official submod thread.

Its just the name of the pack, when I update it on steam eventually I have to use the same pack name (you cant change pack names on steam). So its just easier for me to leave it as the same name.

Steam is not updated with these, of course, because our steam version is still 1.1.

I am not sure what you are asking about with the 4TPY? The main mod itself is 4tpy. If you mean a mod that increases build times/costs/etc then the hardcore already does that, but there is also a mod for that in the official submod thread.
    Thanks for the quick reply. I'm was wondering if the Harder Population is also 4tpy but I guess it is.
    I'm not sure if the Hardcore is working for me I have to test it more. The quickest way is to check unit cost's right ? But as far as I can see they are the same for me.
    Also the launcher deletes the 1.05 file from my data every time for some reason probably that's why it's not working. I had the same issue before some time but I cant remember the solution.
    Any ideas ???

Edit: I launched the game with Steam offline and now the file remains in the Data, but I can't see any cost changing...

Cheers
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; February 17, 2017 at 02:36 PM.

As it says above, you need to change the name of the mod pack - add a @ in front.

As it says above, you need to change the name of the mod pack - add a @ in front.
    It's already loading before the base mod and has an @ in the beginning...I have done it before.
    FYI I'm using the full hardcore version.
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; February 17, 2017 at 02:55 PM.