Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: [Official Submod] Divide et Impera Hardcore and Softcore Submods

Default Re: [Official Submod] Divide et Impera Hardcore and Softcore Submods

getting error message when trying to start DEI 1.2.3 with @a_105_dei_hardcorenocai.pack

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by Grigal View Post
    getting error message when trying to start DEI 1.2.3 with @a_105_dei_hardcorenocai.pack
    I don't believe it's updated yet.

Should work now I hope

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Reupdated Hardcore mods to be more compatible

Does that mean the softcore mods are updated as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Galanti View Post
    Does that mean the softcore mods are updated as well?
    They were updated not a long time ago AFAIK.

They should be fine, they don't have the building_level table in them

Any chance you could add some more standalone options? Would love doubled build time and costs without the other changes.

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

^ I am planning to do an UNOFFICIAL submod compilation with many things inside, since with a testudo 1.4 final version I can divide it in many modular and simple things that will go into this new thread.

Sonny WiFiHr's Avatar Campidoctor

@Sangius.
    Go to official collection of mods.
    Download Double building time

@Sonny - Thanks I am using that one in my current campaign, but unfortunately it comes bundled with x2 tech cost.
    @Jake - That sounds awesome. Modular hardcore changes would be perfect.
    Last edited by Sanguinis; August 12, 2018 at 05:02 PM.

Patrician

^ you wanted to keep just building changes, right?
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/92v21b...only.pack/file

Sonny WiFiHr's Avatar Campidoctor

Hardcore CAI overview

Every AI faction is Agrresive /Devious.
    Sparta should be very high even if it starts as tricky.

My map exploded with wars. In 5 turns . Could be luck but devious faction (currently every) tend to declare war to much.
    Pontus is in war with 10 or more .
    Checking save game revealed this. There is more wars than I could expected. There is no chance that big faction could held off two stacks armies from small ones.
    Did not checked west properly but east is burning in multiple everybody vs everybody wars.
    Don't know how to tune that down. There is no chance that Greeks in the east "big ones" will survive.

Devoius vs devious is war in few turns they do not even check their strength. Had two auto resolve runs only few faction are not in war.
    Difference is AI with green trust (trustworthy) do declare wars but devious or worse is in war with everybody.
    When eastern greeks declare war among each other, half of map joins.

Trust will need change. On hardcore version . Even with that change there is no chance to avoid world war after 10 turns. This is quite new.

Small factions tends to do suicide. It seems that 6 -9 unit army can take city because every army is outside city if they are in war leaving settlements empty.

And yes you can exploit this situation (bunch of small armies on map are easy pick )

If they have negative relation they do not guard the city but border. With 6 unit it is suicide. Never stopped looting the cities on auto resolve. Earning huge amount money.
    It is blitz on steroid
    Last edited by Sonny WiFiHr; August 15, 2018 at 10:45 AM.

Thanks for the softcore submod.

I always get "ganged up" by the AI and this really frustrates me. Hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by Aemilius Papus View Post
    Thanks for the softcore submod.

I always get "ganged up" by the AI and this really frustrates me. Hope this helps!
    Not sure if you're aware, but you could enable-disable both submods (softcore-hardcore) anytime. Depending on your situation.

Hi, sorry if i ask on this section, but is possible have the texts entries added from 1.1 to 1.2.3e? For Translation.

Many Thks for your work with this fantastic mod

Patrician

you'll find text entries by opening packs (both dei 1 and rome local eng or something similar) with PFM under text curtains

Libertus

he, i don't believe that softcore mod affects rise of the republic campaign? 50% higher unit upkeep at high imperium is a bit much considering in the grand campaign at the highest imperium its only 20%

softcore bug: gazing through the imperium levels in grand campaign and realised softcore nod actually raises the unit upkeep higher than it is in vanilla dei e.g at highest imperium the softcore mod changes unit upkeep penalty to 25% while in the vanilla dei it's 20%
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; October 01, 2018 at 11:42 AM. Reason: Merged posts.

Thanks, probably forgot to update it.

Indefinitely Banned

Are these updated for 1.23f?