Thread: Mod compatibility with Fall of the Eagles

Default Mod compatibility with Fall of the Eagles

I did some manual modding to avoid conflicts, and unfortunately I found many places where this mod changes things that I don't believe were included in the change log and have nothing to do with CAI. I wonder why this was done? caused quite a bit of work for me to fix.

Junaidi83 de Bodemloze's Avatar Dont Mess With Me

Default Re: Mod compatibility with Fall of the Eagles

Well i never say this mod will fully compatible with fall of the eagles right ? In the FOTE early development both mod sync correctly because fote was still on creating custom unit and stats. I dont check the latest version so i dont know do they add new stuff or what.Also BACAI was created for Vanilla and the only hosted mod i do give full support for now was Radious.

unfortunately I found many places where this mod changes things that I don't believe were included in the change log and have nothing to do with CAI.
    Your problem not mine, remember this was Independent Hosted mod, its not belong as sub mod to any kinds on hosted mod, that why i never put it into fote or radious submod section, i only created alternate version for which mod i like to play. BACAI was created for Vanilla and so far the only hosted mod i do give fully support was Radious, i dont know about other mod as FOTE.

About mod conflict in pfm, as long you load that on top version, its will overwrite the FOTE stuff, if you see confict its doesnt mean its will cause the crash.Even on BACAI for radious version, you still see some conflict, which was normal because some table was have same name but the inside was different. Unless its animation stuff

Creating mod was hard work, from try to keep update with original vanilla update and not to mention creating another version to support other Hosted Mod version such as FOTE, Radious ,etc especially if one of them on rapid update status. I will give FOTE fully support but when i have free time and they at least already reach on certain level of mod development

I wonder why this was done? caused quite a bit of work for me to fix.
    Dont worry at least you get the job done. Sorry mate but for now you are on your own, right now i on modding vacation and spend my time play other pc game like the witcher 3, gta 5, assasin creed unity and other fun stuff. Good luck with your project
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; August 17, 2015 at 11:11 AM.
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass
    Under Proud Patronage of Shankbot de Bodemloze

So currently they are or are not compatible?

Junaidi83 de Bodemloze's Avatar Dont Mess With Me

V 3.9 release will support both fote and radious just be patient for a while, its not i have magic wand in my hand :XD
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass
    Under Proud Patronage of Shankbot de Bodemloze