Thread: RESUSCITATION

Default RESUSCITATION

Deus Lo Vult my favorite mod of all games and mods series total options!I shoveled the entire expanse of the Internet and compiled all of which are only left with the material of the mod and submodal this game!going to start to create a new version of Deus Lo Vult 7!Join all loving and wanting to continue this mod!Please help me in the creative work!I can say that the new version will be with the extended card only Old world!with navigable rivers!will be in addition to the previous script will be new scripts!and as every year, will be described events!it will only historical company!
    Ask all who still have some materials for fashion Deus Lo Vult namely
    BB2.48Update03 (or 6.3 beta2или3) and BB 3.06 and to him the translation in Russian language
    Norwegian Registry II overhaul Mod
    SET SYMBOL
    Property Moors project [RMP] v2.0
    1180 Kingdom of Jerusalem mini-mod (version BB2.47Update02)
    text overhaul Mod (v0.93 beta)
    DLV 2D Graphics improvement Project series
    improving Building project [BiP] v.04
    perhaps the whole mini collection of submodul DLV MMC v6.2.4
    without this material, I will be difficult to create a mod!I must be aware of all both old and new the latest achievements in this fashion and all submodes!
    Thanks in advance!all!and who will support and who will condemn!
    DLV BRITANIY!

Marku's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: RESUSCITATION

DLV is the best mod :-)

"It's not always possible to do what we want to do, but it's important to believe in something before you actually do it"

I agree Well then help download those sabmody what I wrote above

Ohhh great ! i wish you succes, will be playing it for sure ^^ .
    All Orks is equal, but some Orks are more equal dan uvvas.

Love the Idea to further extend this already awesome mod.
    I have basically no experience in modding except some basic text editing, but let me know if i could do something. (for example: I could uploud my DLV Game Folder for download: Main 6.2 including: +BB 4.36 +DLVSM 0.95(Sound mod) +DLV loading Screens +my own text edited files (hitpoints,upkeep,ancillary etc. edited, full change list is in a Text file to read)

Also, i have plenty of free time and would help you out.
    Deus lo vult is one of my favorite mods. (Another one for example is Bellum Crucis)

Of course I am happy to have this cooperation is the only translation difficulties well, I'm sure they can be overcome

Of course I am happy to have this cooperation is the only translation difficulties well, I'm sure they can be overcome

DieStunde!First you need to find what I asked for above I would be very grateful if you have, you would have helped me a great!therefore it is necessary to look at the well, I'm sure that somebody else is left

Quote Originally Posted by Vit2013 View Post
    DieStunde!First you need to find what I asked for above I would be very grateful if you have, you would have helped me a great!therefore it is necessary to look at the well, I'm sure that somebody else is left

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...od-compilation