Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Thread: Download Morning Sun Version 2.7

Default Re: Download Morning Sun Version 2.6

Quote Originally Posted by uanime5 View Post
    I edited the t_uesugi because if I don't use the vanilla faction effect S2TW will automatically apply this effect to the Ming.

You need to download and select all 3 parts of this mod. If you only select part one the new units and map won't work.
    Yeah I've figured out the issue, when I pasted the Part 2 and Part 3 it replaced the files from Part 1. So I just added a "2" in the name and they are now all together. Also some castles for provinces don't show up and are invisible. I recently invaded the Warka tribe and some of their provinces had no castles I had to look around till i saw the flag. Some of the Japanese Islands (like the one Homna owns) doesn't have buildings either.

Default Re: Download Morning Sun Version 2.6

Quote Originally Posted by dangdude100 View Post
    Also some castles for provinces don't show up and are invisible. I recently invaded the Warka tribe and some of their provinces had no castles I had to look around till i saw the flag. Some of the Japanese Islands (like the one Homna owns) doesn't have buildings either.
    That's a know issue.

Quote Originally Posted by uanime5 View Post
    also is this multiplayer compatible?
    I don't know. If it isn't compatible the I don't know how to make it compatible.
    Last edited by uanime5; June 12, 2017 at 04:58 PM.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23