Page 9 of 360 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718193459109 ... LastLast

Thread: Discussion and Debate Community Thread

Papay's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: Discussion and Debate Community Thread

http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-pol...countries-2015

US dropped 24.000 bombs in muslim countries only in 2015. Just to know the real source of terrorism

Regarding Brazil, if you tried to indict and impeach every corrupt Brazilian politician and legislator, you might as well invite the Portuguese back to administer the colony, because I don't think there will be anyone left to rule.

The background is class conflict between the proletariat who were being uplifted, and the bourgeoisie, who think they're being taken advantage of.
    Eats, shoots, and leaves.

Quote Originally Posted by Papay View Post

US dropped 24.000 bombs in muslim countries only in 2015. Just to know the real source of terrorism
    they probably shouldn't have tried to create their own caliphate while setting territorial goals as far west as Rome?

i mean what did they honestly think was going to happen? that the militaries of the west would not come to unravel them?

what do you mean by the 'real source of terrorism'? are you saying that daesh, al-qaeda, hezbollah are not terrorists?

Yes we have murdered hundreds of thousands of muslims. We are doing great. I am proud for this
    in the context of daesh casualties, it's more like thousands or tens of thousands. just wanted to correct you there
    Last edited by snuggans; March 22, 2016 at 05:22 AM.

Iskar's Avatar Insanity with Dignity
    took an arrow to the knee

Frankfurt, München, somtimes my beloved Rhineland

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel
    I understand this, but inevitably the passage of time and more info arising could have rendered your decision obsolete. Could I humbly ask you to reconsider?
    We will reconsider once either of the former OPs above has been expanded to include all the necessary information as well as a basis for discussion. Snuggans' post is on a good way. Add the current information to it and we should be good.
    "Non i titoli illustrano gli uomini, ma gli uomini i titoli." - Niccolo Machiavelli, Discorsi
    "Du musst die Sterne und den Mond enthaupten, und am besten auch den Zar. Die Gestirne werden sich behaupten, aber wahrscheinlich nicht der Zar." - Einstürzende Neubauten, Weil, Weil, Weil

On an eternal crusade for reason, logics, catholicism and chocolate. Mostly chocolate, though.

I can heartily recommend the Italian Wars mod by Aneirin.
    In exile, but still under the patronage of the impeccable Aikanár, alongside Aneirin. Humble patron of Cyclops, Frunk and Abdülmecid I.

As if. You've made your bed, pick up the pieces between all the posters already boasting about dead people. You made your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Schiller, Wallenstein, Act I, sc. v
    I have only an office here, and no opinion.
    "Non i titoli illustrano gli uomini, ma gli uomini i titoli." - Niccolo Machiavelli, Discorsi
    "Du musst die Sterne und den Mond enthaupten, und am besten auch den Zar. Die Gestirne werden sich behaupten, aber wahrscheinlich nicht der Zar." - Einstürzende Neubauten, Weil, Weil, Weil

On an eternal crusade for reason, logics, catholicism and chocolate. Mostly chocolate, though.

In exile, but still under the patronage of the impeccable Aikanár, alongside Aneirin. Humble patron of Cyclops, Frunk and Abdülmecid I.

I do. My opinion is you've single handedly launched this topic in the worst way imaginable.

what current information do i add?

Yes, what information shall we add that doesn't violate today's new newsticker ruling?

Comes Domesticorum

Have Flemish nationalists been ruled out as the perpetrators?

Quote Originally Posted by snuggans View Post
    they probably shouldn't have tried to create their own caliphate while setting territorial goals as far west as Rome?

i mean what did they honestly think was going to happen? that the militaries of the west would not come to unravel them?
    So Qaddafi wanted to make a caliphate? This is why the west overthrew him? Interesting

Incontinenta Buttox's Avatar Protector Domesticus

How many bombs did Belgium drop?

Quote Originally Posted by Incontinenta Buttox View Post
    NATO headquarters are in Brussels i think

Finlander's Avatar ★Absolutely Fin-bulous★
    Content Emeritus

• Son of MasterBigAb; • Father of St. PolycarpeKahvipannuRadboudMhaedrosGeMiNi][SaNDy
    FlinnUndyingNephalimKAM 2150
    Charerg

Incontinenta Buttox's Avatar Protector Domesticus

NATO headquarters are in Brussels i think

Quote Originally Posted by Incontinenta Buttox View Post
    Belgium not but NATO has dropped many

There you go.

i have received a PM from moderation and made some additions to my OP as requested

Quote Originally Posted by Papay
    So Qaddafi wanted to make a caliphate? This is why the west overthrew him? Interesting
    why blame Gaddafi's fall on the west and not on the Arab Spring or Muslim Brotherhood?

So what was the extra information, Iskar? Or is this just a climb down? Why didn't you choose to re-establish the earlier thread? Is this just reacting randomly?

@snuggans: See my post above. I copied those posts pertaining to the Brussels attacks over to the thread as far as timestamps permit.