Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast

Thread: The thread for horrible suggestions

Default Re: The thread for horrible suggestions

We need priest and they can increase conversion rates with their chanting...
    Also Camel archers, why are there no Camel units?

Apani's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by squirrelmaster View Post
    Also Camel archers, why are there no Camel units?
    Because the engine can't represent ship units.

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

There shouldn't just be camel archers. There should also be seaborne camels that act as small crafts in support of larger vessels out at sea. There should also be an elite unit of Pretorian Cavalry mounted on camels, available for recruitment not only in Rome, but also Egypt, India, and the British Isles.

Dinosaur-riding cataphracts and elephant-mounted lithobolos.

Axe wielding romans, hoplite archers, germanic elephant riders, roman devotio berserskers, fist-fighting group of gauls, gaulish general is carried on a shield.

Quote Originally Posted by wermez View Post
    hoplite archers
    Armenian royal guard buddy, they are already in game xD

The age of Gladiators, were Gladiators Ruled Rome as Kings. With double swords and small crossbows that look and fire the same as modern pistols.

Goddamn. You guys are really stepping up your game and stepping up to the plate with these terrible suggestions. It's just awful. I like it.

Lepper and plague bearing spies designet to infiltrate settlements and devastate population, armies and FM.

Mission should include to collect 9 dragon balls placed all across the ancient world and to summon wish-granting Dragon who would be deadly on battlefield.

Imagine sudden mongol-type Uruk-hai invasion; 10 full-stack armies appearing in Eurasian Steppes. Phalangitai fighting against Warg riders, Cretan archers shooting down flying Nazguls, evcatii cohorts being smashed to pieces by sudden charge of Cave trolls.

Cannabis plantation building - improving order but decreasing moralle in units trained in particular settlement.

This mod needs more kawaii uguu.

Add a Nekopara faction

This was mentioned in the new features and goodies thread, the introduction of Ash (Bruce Campbelle) and the Evil Dead. Make it happen, EB II team, make it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by wermez View Post
    Cannabis plantation building - improving order but decreasing moralle in units trained in particular settlement.
    Add to that : Higher level cannabis plantation allows weed parties to be held similar to races and games in RTW. Granting greater happiness bonus at the cost of giving your governors horrendous traits and significant income penalties (Due to governors and citizens being high and not working)

Quote Originally Posted by Roma_Victrix View Post
    This was mentioned in the new features and goodies thread, the introduction of Ash (Bruce Campbelle) and the Evil Dead. Make it happen, EB II team, make it happen.

I figured this would end up here somehow..

Outfit the units based on their socio-economic status in US Presidential Campaign gear.

Have slingers or other lower-class/poor units with Bernie Sanders's face on their shields.
    Have solid middle class units carrying Hillary Clinton's 'H' symbol on their shields.
    Nobles or cavalry should have "Make America Great Again" hats instead of helmets.
    FREE THE NIPPLE!!!

The Sandersite units should naturally all use flaming projectiles, be they slingshot, javelins, or arrows.

Quote Originally Posted by Draewn View Post
    The Sandersite units should naturally all use flaming projectiles, be they slingshot, javelins, or arrows.
    It took me a moment to get that joke. And then slowly, but surely, I felt a Berning sensation somewhere.

Grimmy's Avatar Ordinarius

The paranormal community should also be represented in EB2.

Where's the events for unrest when vampirism breaks out in a city?
    Where's the events for moral loss when it's found out that the enemy faction has werewolves it can use to attack army camps at night?
    Where's the event that has a Roman legion disappear in the desert after being mauled by a dragon?

Forgot to whine about there being no pop reduction and unrest raising event for the Celtic factions because... Great Hunt! went riding through!!! (can't leave out the Fae. They get all butthurt if you do and that's a bad thing).
    Last edited by Grimmy; March 15, 2016 at 03:40 PM.

What about the alien abductions, man? And the probes, man, the probes!
    I accuse the EB team of hiding evidence about extraterrestrial activity in the Hellenistic period!