Thread: ME3 Question

Magister Militum Flavius Aetius's Avatar δούξ θρᾳκήσιου
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Default ME3 Question

(Warning: Spoiler)

Okay, I just played through all three Mass Effect games and thought of something: instead of attacking via Earth, why didn't they just go back to Ilos and take the conduit straight to the Citadel, without having to sacrifice any ground forces?

DeanE555's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: ME3 Question

I went through the first ME only once (damn pc won't lemme start the game...) but I'm pretty sure the conduit was not on Ilos and even if so it wasn't the catalyst needed to finish the project (citadel is the catalyst)

Magister Militum Flavius Aetius's Avatar δούξ θρᾳκήσιου
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

The Conduit is on Ilos and was a shortcut to the Citadel. As such, they didn't need to attack London at all and could have re-activated the conduit, and landed their whole ground army on the citadel without loosing a man. Then all they needed to do was get the crucible to it via the fleet.

Quote Originally Posted by Magister Militum Flavius Aetius View Post
    The Conduit is on Ilos and was a shortcut to the Citadel. As such, they didn't need to attack London at all and could have re-activated the conduit, and landed their whole ground army on the citadel without loosing a man. Then all they needed to do was get the crucible to it via the fleet.
    actually I still do not understand the issue

gastovski's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Magister Militum Flavius Aetius View Post
    (Warning: Spoiler)

Okay, I just played through all three Mass Effect games and thought of something: instead of attacking via Earth, why didn't they just go back to Ilos and take the conduit straight to the Citadel, without having to sacrifice any ground forces?
    Dont't think about it much it's just a "Bioware" game. Those colorful endings murdered everything.

I'm sure their is a perfectly reasonable explanation