Results 981 to 1,000 of 1021

Thread: 2D Art Preview Thread

finix's Avatar Ordinarius

Default Re: 2D Art Preview Thread

Crusader building tree

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

paleologos's Avatar You need burrito love!!

Always a pleasure to view more of your work!

Thank you, for your support. Basically we doing this for that kind of appreciation and also we want to play a quality game. This will be a last presentation of building trees icons. I'm almost done with them. So there's less and less my work on this mod.
    Last edited by finix; July 11, 2018 at 03:29 AM.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Good to hear that one of your projects is almost completed and that you could get a little more rest in the future. I always enjoyed especially your building-tree-presentations!

What will be your approach on the remaining unit cards? Is there an end in sight too?

Electorate of Trier

Tier 1
    Leader: Archbishop-Elector of Trier
    top from left to right: Mounted Elector's Guard, Elector-Knights, Knights of Trier, Dismounted Elector's Guard, Dismounted Elector-Knights
    bottom from left to right:Trier Militia Swordsmen, Electorate Levies, Trier Militia Spearmen, Electorate Levy Spearmen, Trier Militia Crossbowmen

Tier 2
    top from left to right: Mounted Elector's Guard, Knights of Trier, Elector-Knights, Mounted Elector Men-at-Arms, Dismounted Elector's Guard, Electorate Men-at-Arms, Electorate Voulge Sarjeants
    bottom from left to right: Dismounted Elector-Knights, Electorate Levies,Trier Sword Infantry, Trier Pavise Infantry, Electorate Spearmen, Elector Militia Crossbow-Infantry,
    Trier Militia Crossbowmen, Electorate Levy Archers

Tier 3
    top from left to right: Mounted Elector's Guard, Elector-Knights, Knights of Trier, Mounted Elector Men-at-Arms, Dismounted Elector's Guard, Electorate Men-at-Arms, Elector Halberdiers, Elector Pike-Infantry, Trier Pike Militia
    bottom from left to right: Dismounted Elector-Knights, Electorate Sword Militia,Trier Sword Infantry, Elector Pavisiers, Trier Pavise Infantry, Trier Gunners, Elector Crossbow-Infantry,Trier Pavise Crossbowmen, Electorate Militia Archers

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by finix View Post
    Electorate of Trier

Tier 1
    top from left to right: Mounted Elector's Guard, Elector-Knights, Knights of Trier, Dismounted Elector's Guard, Dismounted Elector-Knights
    bottom from left to right:Trier Militia Swordsmen, Electorate Levies, Trier Militia Spearmen, Electorate Levy Spearmen, Trier Militia Crossbowmen

Tier 2
    top from left to right: Mounted Elector's Guard, Knights of Trier, Elector-Knights, Mounted Elector Men-at-Arms, Dismounted Elector's Guard, Electorate Men-at-Arms, Electorate Voulge Sarjeants
    bottom from left to right: Dismounted Elector-Knights, Electorate Levies,Trier Sword Infantry, Trier Pavise Infantry, Electorate Spearmen, Elector Militia Crossbow-Infantry,
    Trier Militia Crossbowmen, Electorate Levy Archers

Tier 3
    top from left to right: Mounted Elector's Guard, Elector-Knights, Knights of Trier, Mounted Elector Men-at-Arms, Dismounted Elector's Guard, Electorate Men-at-Arms, Elector Halberdiers, Elector Pike-Infantry, Trier Pike Militia
    bottom from left to right: Dismounted Elector-Knights, Electorate Sword Militia,Trier Sword Infantry, Elector Pavisiers, Trier Pavise Infantry, Trier Gunners, Elector Crossbow-Infantry,Trier Pavise Crossbowmen, Electorate Militia Archers

[IMG][/IMG]
    I think the Tier 1 Archbishop and the Elector Crossbowmen Tier 3 are probably my all-time favorite cards now. Amazing job!

Indeed! My favorite unit card roster so far. The T1 Bishop and some of the heavier troops look just sick!

paleologos's Avatar You need burrito love!!

This is very good work!

Teutonic's Avatar Ordinarius

Wow, this is stunning! Magnificent as usual!

I'll not make any more reviews. ArtStudio continues to use my stuff without my permission. I stop making it easier for him to steal other people work!
    [IMG][/IMG]

What?That is unnacepptable

Quote Originally Posted by Cometopuli View Post
    What?That is unnacepptable
    Then convince ArtStudio to stop using unit cards that are not his property.

Quote Originally Posted by Azrien Fox View Post
    Then convince ArtStudio to stop using unit cards that are not his property.
    From now on all the next previews will be showing in ours Discord and nowhere else, even on MODDB, that will be the first step. Not before a official release!
    Because I saw cards that Artstudio does not have access to, long after being thrown out of MK 1212, and his access to our base has long been limited.
    Do not get me wrong, I'd let everyone use my work. I just do not approve of his policy to make money on that, nor do I like the that how he use my unit cards
    [IMG][/IMG]

Which role you will take?
    Game for The European throne
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by finix; April 08, 2019 at 05:09 PM.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Since i have no access to to Campagin Alpha/Beta i will Invade Bulgaria and will order Bulgarian Local Authorities to find your Location - maybe then i will get chance to play that Campaign.

Habercosth's Avatar Laetus

My Sweet Lord, finix your job is fantastic. Have no idea why sega or ca did not employ you and rest of MK modding team yet. Keep going!
    [IMG][/IMG]

ndm659's Avatar Foederatus

[IMG][/IMG]
    This looks phenomenal! Good job as always. Sultanate of Rum reminded me something.

@finix,

I really love all the card pictures and building trees art. These assets are AAA/commercial tier (even compared to Thrones of Britannia made by CA themselves). It's shame most of them (on page 5-30) are not accessible anymore because it was deleted by the image hosting provider.
    I think your arts deserved a dedicated site or PDF that people can download and see your arts. A simple github page, artstation, or even deviantart(lol) would really expose your hardwork to the people that will play/playing this glorious mod (more like full blown expansion pack than a mod).

I just made an account to say this. I can help creating github pages for your arts (if you want it).

Thank you for the grateful words. I have avoided showing my work outside of this forum and this mod, because many of my work is borrowed from other artists in whom the only way to show my admiration is to include part of their work in this mod.
    Because 1212 ad deserves the best, the real fans like me deserve the best! I never hide that not everything is my job, but in order to do this, it was necessary to act quickly and qualitatively.

And that's why I do not have the right to portray it as my work on artists' pages.
    But when we finish this project, I can think of something for everyone who wants to enjoy everything we've created over those five years

As I have the intention of making my own page with only my work and revealing who I am without hiding behind pseudonym
    [IMG][/IMG]

@finix,

I know this is a collaborative work, but still I think I would be really grateful if we have compilation of unit cards, faction leaders, and building types in a single PDF ala manual. This mod is frickin huge.

Have a good night