Thread: Is it the disk?

Default Is it the disk?

I've tried to install the game several times and each time it seems that the same set of problems keep coming up for each a tempt, it will either stop the loading process at pack 3 or it will give me a few options, so of course I chose try again and it will either move on to the localized text and shut down once I reach that point or it will shut down while still in pack 3 after I chose the try again option, but once I got as far as the second disk before it brought something up about sound and then shut down.
    Last edited by Romanized Spartan; November 21, 2006 at 01:22 AM.

vikrant's Avatar The Messiah of innocence

Default Re: Is it the disk?

if u mean installing the game ???/

try desktop install
    {copy both the disks on pc AND THEN RUN SETUP FOM PC}
    Under the Patronage of CHANDRASHEKHAR AZAD {prarara}
    patron of selenius4tsd ; tornnight
    use report button to help us keep twc clean

I tried what you suggested and it worked on the first disk but not on the second disk because at it said that it couldn't read blank disks even though it isn't a blank disk and when I try to install it with out the disks I still need the second disk to install the game but for some reason when I put in the second disk it isn't able to find the disk, I've also tried using the disks to install the game and have gotten through the first disk but when I get to the second disk I end up running in to the same problem that I've had before when I've used this method.

vikrant's Avatar The Messiah of innocence

Well U Have To Copy Contents Of Both The Disks On Ur Desktop Soi When U Run The Exe From Ur Desktop The Setup Doesnt Ask U Fro Second Disk ;the Whole Process Is Carried Out Uninterruptedly
    Under the Patronage of CHANDRASHEKHAR AZAD {prarara}
    patron of selenius4tsd ; tornnight
    use report button to help us keep twc clean

I've tried copying the second disk and errors keep coming up so I may just have to buy another copy from a retail store.