Thread: Question for the IS Team!!!!!!!!!!!!

Icon4 Question for the IS Team!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been trying to find the lua function that adds units to a faction. I tried grant_unit function but apparently that only works with NTW.

Anyhow, in your mod, when a revolution occurs with France (I started 1700 campaign, revolution took place in 1702 I think) the rebellion units were formed as the republic. I know that function (force_rebellion_in_region()), which forces rebellioin creating the number of units specified as an argument. However, as the monarchy (the faction I was in the beginning, which is not a rebel faction) three units were created in Paris. These 3 units were called "Milice Royale". How did the IS scripter create these three Milice Royale units for a faction already created? What function was used?

Please, I've been trying to find the answer to this for the past two weeks. Thanks for any help guys!

Default Re: Question for the IS Team!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've looked in your scripting.lua file and there is nothing in there in relation to this. Do you have scripting somewhere else in your mod? Any lua or luac files other than the scripting.lua file?