Thread: A working download link?

McScottish's Avatar The Scribbling Scotsman

Default A working download link?

Is there one, and, if so, could I please be directed to it?

I've already tried the trio available on the DL sticky thread, and none of them work for me.

Help me Forumites, you're my only hope!

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

Default Re: A working download link?

I tried the three download links in the OP and, as you did, found that they no longer work. I posted a visitor message on Shokh's profile requesting a new download link. However, I do not know if Shokh is still around. I checked the 'Downloads' section of this site (from the tabs across the top of the TWC page) - it wasn't there. I checked Mod DB - no luck.

There was one thing left to try. When a mod's download links have all failed, when it is not in the forum's Downloads section - and if the mod creator is no longer around - then, if the mod is stored in the Modding Vault, then it is possible to request a new download link from the Modding Vault team. Good news - this mod is on the list of mods held in the Modding Vault, according to their list here.

If Shokh responds to my visitor message, then hopefully he can provide a new download link.

If he does not respond or if he no longer has the mod, then he or you can request a new download link for this mod from the Modding Vault, here, by posting your request on the Retrieval Requests thread.

[Edit to add] I'm sorry - it looks like I was wrong, it appears that the second download links works after all! (Unless Shokh saw your message and fixed it.)
    Last edited by Alwyn; August 07, 2015 at 12:09 PM.

Yep, looks like the second download link is working fine. I've added a new download link just in case, so hopefully if anyone else comes across a similar problem there should be another option there.

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

Thank you Kaiser Leonidas! I would have sworn that the second download link was not working when I tried it yesterday. Perhaps I was mistaken, or maybe there was a temporary glitch with the web site which the second link goes to. Either way, it's good to have a new working link