Thread: ugly lagging game

Icon13 ugly lagging game

well at first when i installed the mod a couple of months ago it played fine now i installed again and man even with less than 1000 soldiers lag and with 2000 on screen is unplayable dunno what happened any idea????? maybe i will try to reinstall everything but im not sure if that will get the mod fixed to play fine

Default Re: ugly lagging game

after 3 wipes of my hd i can say there must be something wrong with the exe provided with the mod cause always slow down the whole game but affects only the mods not the base game and start a rundll32 background service that was not part of the background programs of my copy of win7 so installed xp and same thing slow the whole thing down so yeah ugly lagging mod

I Just downloaded and installed, and it works fine for me : no lagging at all.

Am on steam version and win 8.1

Problems like that happening the unzip version. The suggestion for you that read this thread is download the original version with the installer's. In the first time I played Arthurian TW I suffer with that "ugly lag", I only enjoy the mod passing to installer version.

Glad to helped!
    Fall of the Republic & Rise of the Empire: https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...FRRE-mod-links