Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: The Third Samnite War [HATG DLC needed] [v. alpha.003][Patch 17 Only]

Default Re: The Third Samnite War [HATG DLC needed] [v. alpha.003][Patch 17 Only]

Final Version uploaded(no Steam version), it will only work with Patch 17
    The mod's timespan is now 4 years (299-295BC-Sentinum battle), thanks to Phalangitis script.
    Added unique ports, Iberian unit pack from Miri82, unique recruitment buildings for Iberia/Gauls/Numidia, new generals for Gauls...etc and many other things I've mentionned in the past.

I won't port it on Power and Politics.

Default Re: The Third Samnite War [HATG DLC needed] [v. alpha.003][Patch 17 Only]

I'm making an optional Peoples of Rome submod. Not sure how it will change the gameplay for Rome and its already huge manpower, but it will make the game for some factions much more challenging, particulary for little factions that rely on their aristocratic classes to provide decent troops.

Hrobatos's Avatar Praeses

Very nice mod VINC!

Quote Originally Posted by Hrobatos View Post
    Very nice mod VINC!
    +1

I was just wandering on the forums when I came into this thread. Too bad we haven't heard a word for three years, it was really promising.

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Me and some other guys have started working seriously on something "similar"... even if it's actually pretty much different...

RoR666 (DeI submod)
    TWC: https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...Rome-666-(WIP)
    DISCORD: https://discord.gg/9GVd9Kc
    Last edited by Jake Armitage; November 18, 2020 at 05:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelduin View Post
    I was just wandering on the forums when I came into this thread. Too bad we haven't heard a word for three years, it was really promising.
    Hello, thanks for the presentation on Mundus Bellicus, I couldn't expect better one. Sadly I don't have time for modding anymore.

Power and Politics expansion had little to no interest for me despite I love the new family tree(but still a bit useless in TTSW).

Rise of Republic came out and for a while I wanted to re-build again my mod on this new map but I lack of time to do so.

If I ever re-build my mod it will be from Vae Victis mod and with Rise of the Republic map, It would be some kind of "provincial" campaign...there were some peoples I neglected because HATG had less regions than RotR.

@Jake_Armitage, I saw, good luck with that!

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

thx, you too

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456