Thread: New to the mod - Submod suggestions?

Badger-dude's Avatar Primicerius

Default New to the mod - Submod suggestions?

Hello all,

I heard about this mod many years ago but I thought I would give it some time to mature. I am quite active in the Medieval 2 community as a modder and a big fan of the Med 2 engine. I even developed (but never released) a small WW1-> Cold War modification for the Medieval 2 Engine.

I would really like to give this mod a spin, but I am not too familiar with the current status. I know there is a new beta in the works, but besides that what versions/submods offer the bets gameplay experience in your opinions?

Many thanks in advance!

Badger

Libertus

Default Re: New to the mod - Submod suggestions?

I too need some sub mods for this mod. Because AI in original Great War Mod is not advanced enough by the developers obviously. For instance; UK only attacks Spain when it comes to land battles just like in NTW.You can easily realize they made no changes about AI. UK does not help Belgium!!! A second example is Germany is not agressive, it just conquers Belgium and then stops marching its troops forever. Thirdly, your allies regardless of the country you chose always resist against you not to struggle against your common enemies. This is really annoying.