Arryn
    Jorno321

*ADMINS*
    Neurion
    Dragon

*The Iron Bank*
    Neurion

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    The Iron bank will be brought into this hotseat to make the world feel more financial dependant.
    All factions can request loans with a 5% interest rate per turn of not being payed back, the size of the loans will be the banks own choice depending on your current financial capabilities, size of your territories, the success rate of any war and of RP PM's sent to the designated head of the bank.

The consequences of not paying your debts will mean your enemies will receive the same amount of gold to help fund there war efforts instead, if you have no enemies the Iron Bank will fund however much it finds appropriate to create enemies for you

The selling of Debt to another faction in exchange is allowed but will require all parties involved to inform the bank and has to be agreed by him.
    Selling or trading Debt can be done through exchanging settlements or in return for military aid.

*Diplomacy and crowning yourself King*
    Everyone will be considered at peace at the start of this Hotseat, the claimants of the Throne such as Stannis or Renly must follow the rule that is below.
    This Hotseat is to work with hard work of diplomacy and financial security, this prevents everyone building massive forces and just blitzing enemies, if you become minus twenty thousand gold in your finances you will be removed from the hotseat and the Iron Bank will sell off your remaining provinces to the highest paying contender.

In this Hotseat if you wish to declare an invasion of a country you are at peace with you must post a RP lawful reason for this to be allowed
    This declaration must be done before or on your uploaded save.
    (This does not apply when fighting for your King)

If you wish to name yourself King of your Kingdom or of Westeros a sum of twelve thousand gold must be payed towards the Iron Bank for the Crown, you are allowed to loan this money, this is to prevent this hotseat becoming just a "everyone at war scenario"

*Basic Rules*

- Turn 1 Peace. You may cross another players region, but must not end turn there nor take any hostile action, like fighting or forting.
    - Pm the next player that it is their turn. You have 24 hours to play each turn before skip/sub
    (Without requesting an extension you will be subbed shortly after 24 hours)
    - 3 strike rule when it comes to a player being late. If your late 3 times with no warning, word or reason then you'll be replaced.
    - Destroying buildings is not allowed if the settlement is under siege or a far superior army is one turn away from the settlement.
    Barracks are not allowed to be destroyed no matter the previous rule.
    Turn 1 base destruction is allowed, only time rule 4 is ignored.
    - 3 forts per region/player and forts need to have a garrison of at least 4 units, to limit fort spamming a bit.
    - No assassinations
    - No bug abuse! When you think someone has used a bug report it here and the admin will look into it.
    - No sailing from a blockaded port without first defeating the blockading ships, it is illegal to burn down ports in order to get around this rule.
    - Armies must not be hidden in ships inside of ports.
    - No sallying forth in a siege to deny your besieger the opportunity to sack your settlement.
    - No sallying forth in a siege if the outcome is a defeat. This counts towards all sieges including forts.
    - Post pictures of battle odds, involved armies, their banners and the results. It is advised to hide everything else, especially the mini map and your finances.
    - Settlements gifted should disband all units save one. No gifting regions in a war zone ( bordering faction at war with, or under threat )
    - Armies defeated by a player (b) that comes after the original player (a)'s turn cannot move next turn, so if Tyrell defeats a Lannister army that army cannot move next turn. - Exception: Reinforcing armies standing in defenses, even if defeated, don't lose movement points. So player 'a' is allowed to move the army that reinforced another while in a fort even if defeated by 'b'. Addendum to the same rule: no sallying out of a fort\castle which has forces which were defeated last turn. This is to make it fair for those who come last at the turn order, because they will not be able to do this
    - Heroic victories are banned
    - No watchtower spam to prevent forting, admin will be the one to decide if it is or not so dont risk it.
    - The recruitment of siege equipment and their use is strictly prohibited.
    - If someone preforms a trick\move which isn't forbidden by the rules that the admin does not like, that action (if it should be allowed or not) goes to a vote and if more then half the players agree then that rule will become valid immediately. This goes for any loopholes a player may find, if you believe an action to be unlawful/possibly against the rules, consider it an illegal move and contact an Admin before making the move.

- Princess must have over 30% odds of success in order to steal a general. Pictures must be posted as proof of these odds

Last edited by FrostySOTF; September 15, 2015 at 11:19 AM. Reason: admin added

Parafix's Avatar I have this stick...
    Blog Entries

Default Re: A Storm of Swords

Needing a Co-Admin to help out, Co-Admin will not be running the Iron Bank however.

Sounds interesting ill take Greyjoy

Blog Entries

My spot as Lannister is merely just to let people know i'm in as well, if anyone really wants the Lions just shout out and i'll take another position.

Ghjacobsen's Avatar Ducenarius

Tullisters, and i am 100% Chicago guy want a spot aswell. could you reserve one for him aswell

vozd's Avatar Vicarius

I never played this mod, but I'm interested in Martells or Arryns. I'll try it and chose in few hours, if that is ok.

The Generalissimo's Avatar Ordinarius

I WANT THE SPAWN OF INCEST! I will lead the crown to victory.

Blog Entries

Perfectly fine Vozd

The Iron Bank will have it's due.

jorno321's Avatar Miles

can I get arryn?

vozd's Avatar Vicarius

Well, in that case I'll take Tyrells.

Blog Entries

Welcome aboard, 3 more positions then we can start

Could I take Martell if no one else has? Warning im absolute youngblood this would be my first hotseat.

Welcome Survivor I'm pefect with you getting a spot, if you promise you will stick around for Hotseating. Since we don't want to replace anybody

Blog Entries

Of course Survival, welcome to hotseating, i suggest checking out Soul's HS guide if you have not already, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9aceJcMFUc
    If you need any assistance with anything just ask away

The Generalissimo's Avatar Ordinarius

Behold the greatest child the gods every put on this good earth!

Edmure being

Luume's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: [HS] A Storm of Swords

Stark, but bear in mind I'm gone till 14th and would not be able to play but I understand if that's not cool.

Well by then you have made alliances (Pre game ones like the Tullys ) that could sub you

Blog Entries

Everyone is at peace from the start, so no default allies or default enemies. You can consider this hotseat starting with seconds of Eddard losing his head. Luume i have no problem with that as long as you sort your diplomacy out, your financial plans etc out and sort a sub with an ally.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast