Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bug Reporting & Technical Feedback

Dontfearme22's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Bug Reporting & Technical Feedback

This thread is for reporting bugs and gameplay issues with released playable demos. Please report the bug as exact as possible and we will fix it as soon as possible.

As a side note, if it is a CTD run your game vanilla with no mods first to ensure it is not a problem with your machine and it is just with the mod.

Default Re: Bug Reporting & Technical Feedback

So this is might be the wrong place to ask this, but I installed the mod to my data folder, checked it in my mod manager, then when I played I didn't get an option to do anything different than the normal "emperor edition" mode. Is it because I don't have all the dlc?

GreenyRepublic's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by joelolebbels View Post
    So this is might be the wrong place to ask this, but I installed the mod to my data folder, checked it in my mod manager, then when I played I didn't get an option to do anything different than the normal "emperor edition" mode. Is it because I don't have all the dlc?
    Are you able to be more specific? At the moment we have only made content for custom battle mode, which can be played as you would normally play a custom battle in Rome II.

That'd be the problem, lol. Was looking for the campaign.

i've noticed that some factions have units that are much larger than other units. like i think arzawa has 200 man units and troy has 160 or something like that. also, some units are dirt cheap, like 90 denarii.

PunitorMaximus's Avatar TWTEAW Mod Leader

balancing hotfix is on the way

I've downloaded the 1.01 but when I open the launcher and download the pack there it crashes, is it because the mod isn't updated with the lastest update of the game?

Quote Originally Posted by 3chapters View Post
    I've downloaded the 1.01 but when I open the launcher and download the pack there it crashes, is it because the mod isn't updated with the lastest update of the game?
    Thats likely the reason; I would suggest waiting for the 1.1 update, which is coming very soon.

Ok can't wait for it then

For some reason, there is no Troy faction for me. Is there any requisite on DLC or something? Thanks
    Learn, Savaran youths, to draw a bow, to ride a horse, to speak the Truth!

For the Glory of Aryana!

Quote Originally Posted by stsatan View Post
    For some reason, there is no Troy faction for me. Is there any requisite on DLC or something? Thanks
    Yeah Troy, is Pergamon so it needs the Black Sea Cultures Pack.

Quote Originally Posted by joelolebbels View Post
    Hi,

I'm having the same problem, but there is no difference in custom battle either. I have all the DLC.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Beevech

Quote Originally Posted by beevech View Post
    Hi,

I'm having the same problem, but there is no difference in custom battle either. I have all the DLC.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Beevech
    So the game doesn't appear to be changed from vanilla at all?

Correct, it all looks the same. Is it necessary to push 'upload' or just check the box?

Correct, it all looks the same. Is it necessary to push 'upload' or just check the box?
    Just download the pack file form the link, the go to downloads copy and paste it into rome 2 data folder then launch the game and in the mod manager make sure there is nothing except age of bronze checked.

Turns out I hadn't clicked 'play out of date mods'. It's working now...lol

Ciruelo's Avatar Tiro

I played a short battle so I only can tell you a couple of issues I noticed.
    -I can't see the names of the units when I put the mouse on them
    -Chariots for Troy had no soldiers on them (they were empty)

I suposse that you still didn't work on unit cards so I don't count it as an issue.

Great job guys, I look forward to finish my exam period to have more times to play some more battles.

The chariots are a work in progress, right now its not possible to have 2 man chariots so some of them have various visual bugs as they're kind of on the back burners while for now. And the unit names issue may be due to your settings. The next update, which were hoping to release soon, will see a bunch of new unit cards.

Default Re: Age of Bronze - Official Release [1.2] Download [Last Updated 16/11/2015]

Is anyone else getting an empty roster for Assyria and Babylon?

Default Re: Age of Bronze - Official Release [1.2] Download [Last Updated 16/11/2015]

Quote Originally Posted by IAssassinII View Post
    Is anyone else getting an empty roster for Assyria and Babylon?
    Do you have any other bugs?

Are you using the latest patch version?
    Last edited by Dontfearme22; December 12, 2015 at 01:31 AM. Reason: link instead of comment, sorta dickish:/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast