Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [RELEASED] KLA's Elite Units Mod

Icon14 Re: [RELEASED] KLA's Elite Units Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Christianus View Post
    Have been following your work since Rome Total War KLAssurbanipal. You really are a true artist!
    Quote Originally Posted by lyon View Post
    great work as always!
    Quote Originally Posted by Teutonic View Post
    Great, the vanilla units (I am thinking Romans especially) needed some love to make them look decent along Drama's units in Radious mods. Those elite units looking so shabby next to the others was jarring. KLA is a true legend!
    Quote Originally Posted by almas1985 View Post
    It is the Best units Mod!
    Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by Shapur e Sassani View Post
    great job as always kla
    Quote Originally Posted by Christianus View Post
    The best this faar. No doubt!
    Quote Originally Posted by ♠ Thomas Cochrane ♠ View Post
    absolutely bloody fantastic KLA. I especially love that the Sarmatians are no longer Asian, and that you've made the Alans blonder!
    Thank you friends for your kind words! I feel honored.

Quote Originally Posted by RockRebel View Post
    That is A LOT of skins! One question thought: Why do the Armored Legio have so many beards?
    I wanted to show that they born in the East.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedual View Post
    This looks so badass! ! ! !

- Question: Any plans to update the unit cards for all the redone units aswell? Because from an immersion PoV that would be the pièce de résistance

- Would be awesome if Radious could be given permission to incorporate these units straight into his mod, i havent had any problems with the mod while playing with Radious so far (only about 20 or so conflicts in the mod manager with radious unit mod & radious additional unit mod).
    Thanks!
    I will try to make units cards after few projects.
    If Radious will be interrested it will be great to incorporate my units to his mods. I will ask him.

Quote Originally Posted by Senatorix View Post
    I have a question: is all this? or time will be even more fractions?
    I will make full rosters for seperate factions.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeaconBosco View Post
    Great job KLA, though I'm surprised to see that not one roman soldier isn't wearing trousers? I believe you were the one who claimed that this was inaccurate on CA's part, so I'm surprised to see you didn't look to rectify it.
    Thanks. I made this skinpack in "uniformized" style. Don't worry. Full reskin of Romans (Defenders of the Cross) will include more differences between soldiers (naked legs, more shields patterns, new tunica manicata etc.).

Quote Originally Posted by Tyiallyradil View Post
    Really awsome work!

As I love the FotE recruitment system for the Romans, but these units look so good, is there any way to make these work with FotE and Better Aggressive CAI mods?

In FotE most of the Roman units have been reworked already, but I would prefer these over those.

Regards.

Thank you. I thougt abour making submod to FotE with my units. I will try to make it after separate reskins.

Quote Originally Posted by Armazd View Post
    Cant download
    Try to TWC download.

Default Re: [RELEASED] KLA's Elite Units Mod

First of all: those reskins look marvelous, this is the absolute top of unit reskins!
    But, I have a question. Will you ever start/finish making Germanic reskins, besides the Thracian ones?

Great job as always KLA! Truth to be told I don't like the thracians (units shoul have peants in this game in my oppinion)
    I cant wait for the release of the standalone Romans and Roxolani though
    +rep of course, and please release one of them soon so I can start a new campaign.

ps: I also feel kind of ankward about the segmentata wearing romans (I know its historicly accorate, but still)
    Maybe you can lower the amount of units that use it - give the armoured legio the antesignani (from The last roman) armour because it really feels strange that after some point all your core melee infantry starts to wear segmentata
    Last edited by AQUILIFIER; September 29, 2015 at 12:13 AM.

Regvlvs's Avatar Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by Razor View Post
    Oh good Lord... 5th century Romans in Lorica Segmentata. One just had to wait for it...
    I immediately thought the same thing... but really it is not that out of place for a non-historical unit. The Romans did not forget how to make plate armor and could in theory kept wearing the Segmentata. Hell AUM-EMP has armored conquistador cavalry!

This gonna be better if you remove that capes from Elite immortals ^^

Visarion's Avatar Alexandros
    Artifex

Very good units KLA!!!

Thank you all friends!

Quote Originally Posted by John_vant_plafon View Post
    First of all: those reskins look marvelous, this is the absolute top of unit reskins!
    But, I have a question. Will you ever start/finish making Germanic reskins, besides the Thracian ones?
    Yes, of course. In Elite Units Mod 2 will be Germanic, Slavic and desert factions.

Quote Originally Posted by golem623 View Post
    This gonna be better if you remove that capes from Elite immortals ^^
    Do you think about infantry? I will delete capes from infantry but I'll leave it for cavalry.

Quote Originally Posted by AQUILIFIER View Post
    Great job as always KLA! Truth to be told I don't like the thracians (units shoul have peants in this game in my oppinion)
    I cant wait for the release of the standalone Romans and Roxolani though
    +rep of course, and please release one of them soon so I can start a new campaign.

ps: I also feel kind of ankward about the segmentata wearing romans (I know its historicly accorate, but still)
    Maybe you can lower the amount of units that use it - give the armoured legio the antesignani (from The last roman) armour because it really feels strange that after some point all your core melee infantry starts to wear segmentata
    Yes, I think so, too. I did it as a curiosity. This is the interpretation of some historians. In the official 'Defenders of the Cross' (Roman skinpack) they will be without lorica segmentata. Perhaps one unit will have but a small percentage per soldiers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12