Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Windows 10 [SOLVED]

Default Re: Windows 10 [SOLVED]

I have Win 10 and trying to run Rome 2. Even with the work-around posted above,immediately after clicking play, I can't start a battle with GEM. Game crashes.
    Could someone please explain exactly what should be done to get GEM running properly on WIN 10?
    ---------------------------------Check out my mod --------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by HighOnTea View Post
    I have Win 10 and trying to run Rome 2. Even with the work-around posted above,immediately after clicking play, I can't start a battle with GEM. Game crashes.
    Could someone please explain exactly what should be done to get GEM running properly on WIN 10?
    Having same issue, Rome2 will start /w Gem, but as soon as I try and load an actual campaign or start a battle/mission or anything the game crashes to desktop :/ WIN10

waidizss's Avatar Ordinarius

I left the game dormant for a few monts. Came back to it - crash on startup. Thoughts it's the game so did a clean reinstall, but in the end I figured it's gemfx. For some reason it suddenly started crashing. No idea why this would happen but must be related to new drivers or something.
    Data Venia hardcore couch general edition: 'Competent' AI, reworked unit stats, realistic speeds, more planning, more strategy, less arcade, less cheese.

Get that feel that you are campaigning, not simply steamrolling, now only £9.99 monthly subscription for your advanced Lucius Licinius Lucullus' guide to subjugating the east.

lusbearer's Avatar Laetus

I bought a notebook, it arrived downloaded the atilla, and then the GEM, with windows 10, working perfectly, but yesterday the windows asked to update and an NVIDIA Drivers Update, after that with the GEM enabled the Atilla neither starts, I downloaded the GEM only because of the effect Blur to take screenshots, can you have that effect without the GEM at least?

Alexander78's Avatar Campidoctor
    Civitate Content Emeritus

lusbearer Try reinstalling the GEM. It helped me after updating the system for Windows 7. Maybe it will help for 10.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123