Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: [PREVIEW] Divide et Impera 1.1 Overview and Previews Collection (New Preview October 21)

Default Re: [PREVIEW] Divide et Impera 1.1 Overview and Previews Collection (New Preview September 6)

Quote Originally Posted by GourmetGorilla View Post
    Remember students, Magellan didn't actually die on his circumnavigation voyage, he just disbanded himself and respawned a few turns later back in Portugal!
    Why do you think we can't find De Leon in south America? Because he disbanded after running out of supplies and went back to Europe!

Mark of Calth's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: [PREVIEW] Divide et Impera 1.1 Overview and Previews Collection (New Preview September 11)

Could you make the time supplies last for depend on ownership of the sea region the fleet is in? Also, possibly have an Exploration or Scouting stance, that makes supplies last longer, but makes the navy almost useless in battle.

Default Re: [PREVIEW] Divide et Impera 1.1 Overview and Previews Collection (New Preview September 11)

Pushing animations for siege equipments Q_Q

Quote Originally Posted by B2Kcodrutz View Post
    Pushing animations for siege equipments Q_Q
    what animations? the vanilla siege crew animations are probably the most detailed in the whole game!

I think he means units pushing ladders and siege towers, which don't have animations. Not the artillery animations.

Cant wait for more previews

Quote Originally Posted by Augustusng View Post
    I think he means units pushing ladders and siege towers, which don't have animations. Not the artillery animations.
    I'm sure he did.

It's find of sad, Rome 1 had actual animations for siege equipment being pushed/carried. Such a simple thing, now troops just walk behind it and it magically moves forward.

You could probably just take the "pushing ballistae/onager" animation and key it to troops on siege ladders/towers in the moving phase. Hopefully.

Sharpe's Avatar Praeses

Apolgies if this has been asked, but I'm guessing it won't be save game compatible?

The save will load according to Dresden, but a lot of things will be messed up.

With any major release it's always best to start a fresh campaign.

Sharpe's Avatar Praeses

Ok, thanks for the quick response.

My Brother and I will finish our campaigns before Xmas hopefully then

Yep save games will work, but there may be various issues. For example, buildings for some cultures will be broken.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Litharion's Avatar Artifex

New Preview released - Unique Supply System

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan_Moscavich View Post
    You could probably just take the "pushing ballistae/onager" animation and key it to troops on siege ladders/towers in the moving phase. Hopefully.
    I thought the same. Even if it was not properly synced and looked a bit out of place, it would be better than no pushing animations at all.

Exactly my thoughts, Moon made a movable polybolos. I think that it can't be done because polybolos was artilery and the siege equipments are unmoddable entities?

Default Re: [PREVIEW] Divide et Impera 1.1 Overview and Previews Collection (New Preview September 16)

Well siege equipment is moddable... it just tends to crash the game outright if you do it.

Default Re: [PREVIEW] Divide et Impera 1.1 Overview and Previews Collection (New Preview September 16)

That's sad . It will be such a shame with this mod becoming more than europa barbarorum-roma surrectum that some things can't be changed

Lord Baal's Avatar Praefectus

This is freaking awesome and something should be included in every Total War game of the future and retroactively added back up to Rome 1.
    PROUD TO BE A PESANT. And for the dimwitted, I know how to spell peasant. <== This blue things are links, you click them and magical things (like not ending up like a fool) happens.
    Visit my utterly wall of doom here.
    Do you wanna play SS 6.4 and take your time while at it? Play with my 12 turns per year here.
    Y también quieres jugar Stainless Steel 100% en español? Mira por aca.

PonySlaystation's Avatar Tiro

to be honest i wasnt active in the DeI forum for a couple of months due to work and also my interest shifted to TW:WH and the time-consuming WH tabletop for a while but all of this looks pretty awesome! it was totally worth to take a look again

you always find new stuff to improve and add new cool features which basically changes the experience with Rome2 in a very positive way! again thanks for your hard work...DeI is going to be a masterpiece of modding (actually it is already when i think about the battle changes and the great campaign features already impemented ).

cant wait to try out the new stuff (especially the naval changes! this was always a major flaw in the game for me) i am looking forward to an athens or ptolemaioi campaign <3
    Ferrum Noricum

TEAM SKAVEN
    TEAM DARK ELVES
    TEAM TOMB KINGS

Dead*Man*Wilson's Avatar Campidoctor

Hey fellas,

I was wondering if 1.1 will feature any tweaks to victory conditions. As you may know, these conditions can be downright absurd for many factions. Rome is the only faction who would gain so much territory (if you're trying to play though it historically). I realize that allied an client territory counts towards this, but if I'm playing a Carthaginian campaign, it seems a bit far fetched to have to control the Caucuses. As a laymen, I'm not even sure if victory conditions can be modded. I apologize in advance if this question had already been covered. Thanks!

Hi questions already asked in the previous page can be in any case I do not lai trouver.Comment have new animations seen in the trailer please? Thanks.