Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [UPD 25 JUL 2015] Preview: Campaign map and Battlemap models

Mr.Jox's Avatar WHY SO SERIOUS?!

Default Re: [UPD 25/07/2015] Preview: Campaign map and Battlemap models

How do you imagine these were-worms on battlefield? I can't see any use of them except texts.

Alkar's Avatar Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.J View Post
    How do you imagine these were-worms on battlefield? I can't see any use of them except texts.
    I wouldn't mess with them, beyond text.

Of the Lore of Middle-earth: Click Here and Here

Great work! AWESOME! This will be the best and most detailed overhoul in total war history!!!

Will there only be one Erebor map, thats inside Erebor?
    Because i would suggest one thats outside, with a ruined Dale like in the movie, and maybe even holes in the mountain from where the earth eaters appeared, and then you could have your armies come out from there. I think that would be pretty epic

Ironfoot's Avatar Civis

Yeah it will be more than epic !
    Last edited by Ironfoot; October 29, 2015 at 07:54 AM.

First custom building in TeD. Model by Patryk Galaska for Rise of Mordor mod

What does it mean for modding? It means you can see a lot of new unique settlements coming soon. Not only for Rise of Mordor but for other mods as well!

Havelock Vetinari's Avatar Libertus

That looks Amazing!
    Modding tools for Attila! https://www.change.org/p/total-war-a...ign-map-editor
    Common sense is not so common.

♔atthias♔'s Avatar dutch speaking
    Citizen

What does it mean for modding? It means you can see a lot of new unique settlements coming soon. Not only for Rise of Mordor but for other mods as well!
    NICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    greetings atthias
    Rise of Mordor 3D Modelers Wanted
    Total War - Rise of Mordor
    Are you a 3D Environment and Character artist, or a Character Animator?

If yes, then the Rise of Mordor team linked above is looking for you!
    Massive Overhaul Submod Units!
    D you want some units back in MOS 1.7? Install this mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...n-1-1-RELEASED
    It adds back units who were deleted from the campaign in MOS 1.7, namely the Winged Swordsmen, the Citadel Guard Archers and the Gondor Dismounted Bodyguard.

Under the proud patronage of
    Frunk of the house of Siblesz

Alkar's Avatar Decanus

Looks great!

MOS-Lukas-Dwarf's Avatar Tiro

I was re-watching the Two Towers the other day with flat mates... Beautiful! Absolutely cant wait to see Isengard in the flesh and brought to life, my fighting uruk hai!
    "You must be king before the long night begins... Only you can unite the living against the dead"

++ The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors ++

Doomon18's Avatar Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by MOS-Lukas-Dwarf View Post
    I was re-watching the Two Towers the other day with flat mates... Beautiful! Absolutely cant wait to see Isengard in the flesh and brought to life, my fighting uruk hai!
    Well good news is you wont have to wait too long as I got the base layout done and will make posts if i can of it once i got some more aesthetics added to it, Test model of Orthanc tower is already in just waiting on some more again for aesthetics and adding to the overall feel then ill be good.

We have a lack of architecture designers so currently Doomon is waiting for new custom orcish props. It may be pretty fast in case we get some more architecture 3d artists.

HYPE, thanks for your comment, I really am way too excited, I'm being an Uruk-Hai scout for Halloween, Flat parties here in university Haha

I dont mind how long you take to do it! Just do it justice
    "You must be king before the long night begins... Only you can unite the living against the dead"

Doomon18's Avatar Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by MOS-Lukas-Dwarf View Post
    HYPE, thanks for your comment, I really am way too excited, I'm being an Uruk-Hai scout for Halloween, Flat parties here in university Haha

I dont mind how long you take to do it! Just do it justice
    Yea ill definitely put effort into the Lotr maps as much as I do for my other theme maps as well that's no doubt but its just time right now and waiting for models. I'm also hoping building sets for some other themes can be made easier too so I have a chance at replicating other greater cities or popular fortresses like Helms Deeps which (in my opinion) seems to be another place that wont need too much custom infrastructure either but buildings sets would be nice so that work can be produced faster with other cities so general layouts and basic buildings can be made while waiting for unique ones to be made. That's my take on it but yea depends on team right now and their progress on model work at this very moment as Mr.J said but sets would be quite efficient too and is my suggestion for that's how CA has planed out their multiple cities and its an efficient method.

Damn I wish there was a way i could just watch the process of it all, 3d model development and watching things come together with game assets is one of the things that fascinates me most to be honest. Its just mind-blowing stuff

do you know if the team plan on changing ladders from vanilla Attila ladders to something more Uruk Hai looking in the game? Its something ive wondered since the beginning of the mod.

I look forward to your future updates Doomon +rep

Alkar's Avatar Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by Doomon18 View Post
    Yea ill definitely put effort into the Lotr maps as much as I do for my other theme maps as well that's no doubt but its just time right now and waiting for models. I'm also hoping building sets for some other themes can be made easier too so I have a chance at replicating other greater cities or popular fortresses like Helms Deeps which (in my opinion) seems to be another place that wont need too much custom infrastructure either but buildings sets would be nice so that work can be produced faster with other cities so general layouts and basic buildings can be made while waiting for unique ones to be made. That's my take on it but yea depends on team right now and their progress on model work at this very moment as Mr.J said but sets would be quite efficient too and is my suggestion for that's how CA has planed out their multiple cities and its an efficient method.
    Everyone make sure to plus rep Doomon for all his hard work! Thanks for all you do.

Alkar's Avatar Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by Doomon18 View Post
    Speaking of Minas Tirith, I assume you've heard of the Minas Tirith Project? Have you guys tried to contact them? http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?t=153431

Its hard to contact them and to be honest such huge projects never wish to share their stuff.
    If you wanna support Doomon, better vote for him as Best Map modder here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...minations-OPEN!

Alkar's Avatar Decanus

Its hard to contact them and to be honest such huge projects never wish to share their stuff.
    If you wanna support Doomon, better vote for him as Best Map modder here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...minations-OPEN!
    Will do.

Default Re: [UPD 25 JUL 2015] Preview: Campaign map and Battlemap models

Quick question, and forgive me if this has already been asked, but will these settlements work in campaign?

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast