Thread: CTD with Roman Empire Campaign

Default CTD with Roman Empire Campaign

Hello! First I'd love to say I love this mod =D great job! now to the problem.

It crashes during the turn 76, playing as Roman Empire, it is year 1211. Always when the "reblels" faction is making decisions. I am running BC 2.3.2.2 with Jizya, Kafirs & Dhimmis; v2Released submod. I've loaded the game and checked if the CTD is persisting, and it is. Happens always at the same time.

I've attached the log. I hope I've done it right, since I haven't done this before.

Thanks for your help!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: CTD with Roman Empire Campaign

Hello!
    Thx for the report.

I fear that something was going on with the 4th crusade. Are they still alive? If they are, try to kill those rebels (even using cheat console).
    The log doesn't mention the reasons of the bug, but it seems related to Leopold, which is a scripted crusader.

Thanks for a quick reply. No, I've destroyed the crusaders as soon as they landed and before they even managed to siege Constantinople, that was in 1204, so it's unusual they're mentioned in a log considering 1211.

Btw. I've just got to year 1204 with Kingdom of Jerusalem and I had a diplomat near Constantinople. The 4th Crusade was made up out of 2 full armies. When I played Roman Empire, only 1 crusader army arrived... Could that be the source of the problem?

No. Sometimes, the leader of the second army died before, so they never come. But let me guess, in your crashed game, koj was already destroyed or near to be destroyed, isn't it?

That is correct, I believe. Jersualem surely fell to the Egyptians. And KoJ kept only 2 or maybe 3 cities/castles. They weren't destroyed yet, but soon they would be, yeah.

Ok. Something went wrong with the crusade (the fifth crusade in fact, in order to deliver Jerusalem).
    I will check if I experiment something similar.

Cool, thanks! I'm also playing a new campagin with Roman Empire and I'll see if I this CTD will occur again.