Thread: Mods status

SirPeacemaker's Avatar Centenarius

Default Mods status

Hi guys. I have this feeling I want to play the old TW Empire again. But I want to play it with a good mod. Darthmod used to be the best. But I have tried to download it and cant start it. I dont know why. Obviously there is some problem with the Darthmod now (I was able to play it in past). Soo the question is, Is really Darthmod broken now? Or is there any good mod out actually working? Thanks for your thoughts...
    Very good rocking song. The message of the song: WHEN PEOPLE LEARN TRUTH ABOUT UKRAINIAN WAR, THEY WILL GO INSANE!! (I suggest to turn the english subtitles on. Its over 18only because of violent pictures) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AAR6nUV7VI

♔hammeredalways♔'s Avatar Darthmod Moderator

Default Re: Mods status

There isn't any problem with Darthmod, I have it and it plays perfectly.
    Just make sure that you follow the install instructions http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forum...hnical-Support in particular the parts that are stickied at the top.

I have tried pretty much most of the ETW Mod's and all have different aspects that make them appealing, assuming that you do not wish to try, play and eliminate I would suggest you read the individual boards and try and get a feel from them and what the modders/players are saying

Of course if you wish to persist with Darthmod just run through as above, any issues just post on the Darth board
    Knight of the binge-drinking-Kebab-shop-vomiting-taxi rank-punch-up? 32nd degree

Quote Originally Posted by ♔hammeredalways♔ View Post
    There isn't any problem with Darthmod, I have it and it plays perfectly.
    Hmm lucky you. I get CTD everytime I start the game with Darthmod. And I am not alone as I read forum. I used to play this mod in past with no problems. But I dont know why is this big problem here now.... I think I have tried anything to solve that, but no success
    Very good rocking song. The message of the song: WHEN PEOPLE LEARN TRUTH ABOUT UKRAINIAN WAR, THEY WILL GO INSANE!! (I suggest to turn the english subtitles on. Its over 18only because of violent pictures) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AAR6nUV7VI

♔hammeredalways♔'s Avatar Darthmod Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by SirPeacemaker View Post
    Hmm lucky you. I get CTD everytime I start the game with Darthmod. And I am not alone as I read forum. I used to play this mod in past with no problems. But I dont know why is this big problem here now.... I think I have tried anything to solve that, but no success
    my comment was not meant as sarcastic or other - in my experience Mod installation failures are user error, not a Mod issue - that can arise from many things from poor instructions, not understanding the instructions etc., but all can be remedied with a little patience and perseverance - after all if the Mod was at fault nobody would be able to play. We can run through what next on the other thread
    Knight of the binge-drinking-Kebab-shop-vomiting-taxi rank-punch-up? 32nd degree

Dont worry buddy. I know you werent sarcastic or something. I am just dissapointed I cant get this mod running.