Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: TWC Tag Team Tournament Main

Dux's Avatar Warden of Westeros
    Gaming Emeritus

Default Re: TWC Tag Team Tournament Main

The players are the reason, TATW has two quarter finals and Westeros three because more people registered. I would have loved to host the quarterfinals on those mods as well, but it was not really viable at the time.

Played Hungary and subbed Kiev, so much forests >.< Oh well, I'm no good at all with patience.

It is not enough that I achieve victory - my enemy must suffer total defeat.
    It is not enough that I kill - all my foes must die.
    It is not enough that I succeed - all others must fail!

We push forward, towards glorious victory or worthy death.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails War makes.jpg   corpses out.jpg   Of us all.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Mithridate; August 27, 2015 at 02:39 AM.
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

Dur3X's Avatar Semisalis

I will not be able to play when my turn comes, so I'll see you next week. Have a great weekend !

Vipman's Avatar Protector Domesticus

We may not have shiny armours, but we have spirit, and we will not go down easily! Kiev shall return to Mother Russia. Fear the russian winter

Quote Originally Posted by Vipman View Post
    We may not have shiny armours, but we have spirit, and we will not go down easily! Kiev shall return to Mother Russia. Fear the russian winter

Kiev belongs to the true Rus, I can sing the English version and the annotations are very good ^^

I have an offer for you, lift the siege of my fort and allow my FM there to escape and I will allow the same for your FL whom still lives.
    The troops are all to be disbanded ( mine too ofc ). Sound fair to you? I do not think this violates the no diplomacy rule, we're just exchanging POW
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails the.jpg   De.jpg   aa.jpg   th.jpg   t.jpg  

Last edited by Mithridate; August 30, 2015 at 02:23 AM.
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes

Firstly, the catapult in your army couldn't reach to besiege the fort at Kiev, or so the mov points indicated, is there a reason or was there another catapult?

Second, what makes you so sure you can kill my king that you can bargain for his life, and what armies to be disbanded are you referring to?

Firstly, the catapult in your army couldn't reach to besiege the fort at Kiev, or so the mov points indicated, is there a reason or was there another catapult?
    There is no second catapult, you were deceived by what you thought was my actual movement range.
    Second, what makes you so sure you can kill my king that you can bargain for his life, and what armies to be disbanded are you referring to?
    because I can reach him with 2/3rds of a stack wielding a catapult. He will not survive unless you have another army in range of Kiev to defeat my army set up to kill him.

Regarding disbanding:
    I figured that the men under siege should be disbanded as payment for the generals escape, I disband all those you'd otherwise kill by assaulting and you disband the men I'd otherwise kill by attacking your FL again to make it fair. Send those worn souls back home, leaving the war for other men

Probably one of the fastest turn I've ever done... I really have to get rid of this habit of being late...
    Last edited by Vipman; September 02, 2015 at 12:45 PM.

I’m standing in a silent room
    And everyone is holding hands
    I'll make it to crowded tomb
    If anybody takes a chance

You said I’m going to be a man
    The one who's going to make them see
    They love me for the man I am
    But all they got was hate from me

I’m running on my only path
    This is what I need to do
    They're calling me a psychopath
    And that is what I got from you

So kill them all
    Kill them all
    That is all they want me to
    I hear thousands little voices
    But the worst I hear is you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.jpg   Town.jpg   This.jpg  

Took back Hrodna with a catapult, I hope screen isn't necessary.

Hungary played, will probably have to sub Kiev as still no word from Dr Mac. Finding a replacement is starting to become relevant I fear :S

Defeated the main Lithuanian army and captured three Lithuanian regions, screens will come with the subbed turn.

This will be the first thing I play once I return tonight before work, not had time to do this yet. Requesting Extension.

Oh my lord if you can hear
    there's man that you fear
    and he's coming your way
    as a gunner

So bring your stones and you can judge him tomorrow
    Lets get you a river of blood

The smile on the people when they're looking at you
    Theres a Devil in all of them too
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails motte.jpg   Sver.jpg   i.jpg   ge.jpg   m[.jpg  

ja.jpg   Leve.jpg  
    Last edited by Mithridate; September 10, 2015 at 04:50 PM.

Why on Earth an army retreats into an empty fort in an enemy region I can't understand, stupid game. Anyway great play Mith, with your Westeros experience we don't have much chances at such a game, it's probably a matter of time now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg  

Fingers crossed I did not leave anything in range, had no time to check

I'm worried Dr Mac is deceased, been too long. In any case, it is time to find a replacement I think

I couldn't make myself to even take a look at the turn until now and I think we should just call it a game now if it's ok with everyone, Durex seems to be inactive since 14th and I'm starting school next week and I'd like to end this. Congrats Mith and Mac, the Deadly Duo, or Binome
    (romanian media refference for the 2 most powerful people in Romania, a chief prosecutor and a general from the secret service, untouchable thanks to heavy support from our owners, I mean masters, no wait I mean partners, Bruxelles-Merkel and the US )
    Last edited by Vipman; September 24, 2015 at 04:09 AM.

I'd like to accept that surrender, its up to the admin though.

This one shall see the tournament through, for the Mac.

Dur3X's Avatar Semisalis

Hey guys, I'm back for a while..anyway congratulations Mith.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456