Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Development of models for warehouse

Default Development of models for warehouse

In this issue you can comment, make suggestions, provide information or any issue related to the Warehouse models that will create

Furthermore, this issue remains open to be publishing progress in the different factions.

give rep to http://www.twcenter.net/forums/membe...075-paleologos for help me with models

FACTIONS IN WHICH IS CURRENTLY WORKING:

- Hittite Empire
    - House Stark
    - Winterfell

Request: ( waiting for answers)

- Dinasty Han
    - Carthage Helmets
    - Weapons of XVIII
    Last edited by nahun; September 01, 2015 at 05:43 PM.

Default Re: Development of models for warehouse

It has already been added to the faction of Sparta post Roman Timeframe

The village of Bree has been added to the post of Others

I present the weapons they've done to the faction of dwarf red mountains

good morning everyone. I bring you a preview of a few weapons or parts of weapons that have been doing for the medieval factions have done or may do in the future.

If you want to download, I am going to leave the post other links in the warehouse.

halberd

Bows

Spear

Guarda

Pomos

Montante

various weapons

The units of village of Bree has been added to the post of Fantasy

The Kingdom of England was added to the post based on post of Post-Roman Timeframe
    Last edited by nahun; July 23, 2015 at 12:28 AM.

Well I've edited the post roman time post with the faction of France, which means that short and will finish with these four factions.

If someone wants to make a mod based on the wars between France and england, I think he has a lot of material.

the following medieval factions to do later to focus on Spain and Britain.They will include features such as Castile, Aragon, Wales, Scotland, Denmark, Taifa of Granada, etc

in short, as the faction of dwarves and 80% have to introduce new features that will do as well as requests that have made me, for you to be aware

I also made a new weapon that I have added to the post where I have other

Cheers

The faction of dwarves Orocarni has already been added( their weapons have beeen put in the post of other, so the first 4 factions have been completed.

Tomorrow new jobs are present, plus you if I have time, ire presenting the first concepts of the factions will do
    Last edited by nahun; August 03, 2015 at 12:09 AM.

Well, we will present the factions in which I will start working. As a novelty, we have the petitions of some colleagues, so I'll show images that have sent to me so that you can value the outcome

Let's start first with the requests they have made me

LEONI :

Leoni has asked me to do a few helmets for a model he has. They are very very nice Carthaginians helmets

I leave a photo model for which will be the helmet, which is incredible, this very very cool and has a lot of details

VYRILLE:

this comrade has asked me to do some model for a Chinese faction, based in the Han Dynasty. I'm still waiting step concepts and the list of units he wants. But to get an idea more or less that I was going to ask I searched the internet and I found some concepts. (They are some I found on the internet, they may have nothing to do with what you want vyrille)

Gen.jamesWolfe

This fellow has asked me to do an arsenal of firearms. In addition to other weapons of the eighteenth century

I'm waiting that I answer some questions that I have about the project to start working on this with a clear idea.

I leave some concepts of weapons

These are the requests made by me now. We continue to introduce the features that I have chosen to do:

Hittite Empire

I chose this because there is no faction still in pre roman post. Also I have many concepts and this faction, so it should be easy to make lists of units and the choice of models.

I leave some concepts

House Stark

The reason why I chose the Stark house is simple and straightforward. I'm going to do Winterfell. I clarify that I am not a fan of the books, so the models will be based on the series, not in the books. Moreover, just as I start to work in this amazing saga.

Some concepts

Winterfell

Game of Thrones seeing these days thought it would be a nice town to 3d and after a little searching online I found many concepts, so I decided to do this city

Concepts

In the coming days I'll doing previuws of the two factions and Winterfell, which will put the list of units, in addition to teach the concepts that will be used to choose weapons, shields, helmets, etc. of these factions

If someone wants to contribute concepts will be more than welcome

Greetings to all

Previuw Hittite Empire (concepts and list of units)

This is something new I'll start doing from now. With the first 4 factions it did not make sense since they were begun and already had all decided, but these will be different. Therefore introducing new features which I will, it will be a list of units and furnishes concepts I will use it to teach as weapons, helmets, etc.

List of Units:

Infantry:

Lancers

Lancer light (spear, shield and helmet)

Lancer Medium (spear, shield and helmet)

Heavy Lancer (spear, shield, helmet and dagger)

Swordsmen

Light Sword (sword, shield and helmet)

Middle sword (sword, shield)

Heavy Sword (sword, shield, helmet and dagger)

Goalkeepers

Light archer (bow and dagger)

Middle Archer (bow, dagger and helmet)

Middle Archer (bow, dagger, helmet and machete)

Chivalry

Light truck Projectiles (machete, bow and hull)
    Light truck (machete, bow, shield and helmet)

Heavy Truck (machete, dagger, shield and helmet)
    Heavy truck Projectiles (machete, dagger, shield, helmet and bow)

Special Units

Mariners (spear, shield, helmet and sword)

Royal Guard (spear, shield, helmet and sword)

Royal Archers (sword, shield, bow, helmet and machete)

Leader (sword and helmet)

Banner (the banner and machete)

Captain (sword, dagger, helmet and shield)

Concepts for weapons and models:

In this first picture which is to be used it is all. The soldier's lance on the left will be the standard for the entire faction. The soldier machete right, will be the standard of the whole faction too. The sword of the photo will be the standard of the whole faction. Photo models represent the model of sailors.

For light, light trucks infatería, I will use these concepts (in the second picture you can see how will the dagger)

Stockings for troops

For heavy troops (the soldier on the right) (middle will be the model faction leader)

For the royal guards will use as a concept the soldier who is in the car right and that mixes the average troop armor with helmet weighing. I also think the cars do with these additions as they come in the picture

I leave a link to the Battle of Quadesh explained where were these Hittites cars

https://youtu.be/RMPSGIxYUAM

Hare three shields, the round for heavy troops and elites, which takes the concept of the middle and finally the troops carrying soldiers on trucks on the concepts of light troops

That's all for now, later you will be showing progress in this faction
    Last edited by nahun; August 04, 2015 at 10:17 PM.

now ready one of the helmets Leoni asked me

If you like, you take the .CAS model and enjoy it , if you do not like, tell me that change

another helmet for leoni

the last helmet of leoni

paleologos's Avatar You need burrito love!!

@ Nahun:
    Great work man!
    Is it possible to see a textured version of the crossbow in the first picture of the third post?
    How many polygons is it?
    And can you upload it?
    BTW, this is my take on a simple crossbow.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Weapons for Hittite Empire

Helmets

Previuw Bodies of Hitite Empire

Models with animation

Now I need only put them weapons, helmets and other units and be ready. Although the novelty I will try to do the chariot of Hittites, I say try, because I never touch one, so I'll have to go testing. My intention is also to make a new model horse, which surely will take me some time, but hope to have everything ready soon

Chariots of Hittite Empire

Light

Heavy

Still in development

I present the finished model horse.

I modified a bit the model to get 4 different versions. Two are for factions of northern culture. One for Asian or African features. Finally, one standard for all others.

Northerners models. Characterized by such wide legs with hair. Besides that facial hair that gives a very nice touch. The second model is a workhorse. It is intended as a mount carriage.

Asian model. Characterized as the thinnest of 4. It also has a little different head.

Standard model. Characterized as a cross between an Asian and one Northern

i hope you enjoy , i will try upload tomorrow to warehouse models

And the Hittites were added to stock models. As a novelty, you will have all gone in one file winrar, now I learned things up with winrar is much more comfortable.

I have kept the weapons and helmets with the obj format. This is so that in case you want to use any helmet that did or weapon, but do not be the 3ds max, if not the MilkShape, may be able to open the object with MilkShape. To do it you have to give you living fijaros import and importing the OBJ formats and not others, otherwise you will not see

This method is great if later medieval upload more things because MilkShape able to open them and add them to make changes if you know the unrap and add to the body. I do not know why now hahahah

give rep to http://www.twcenter.net/forums/membe...075-paleologos , he told me it

main entrance tower of Winterfell

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast