Hey Lordsmith,

With all the Confederate stuff happening in America I came back to Empire for ACW fun. I was sidetracked when I discovered this mod instead and cannot even begin to explain just how impressed and how much I love Imperial Destroyer.

Unfortanatly it has ruined any other mods chance to wow me. So I was wondering if your NTW effects below are for Download and if they would work in the ACW mod because I still have a nagging to play some Civil War battles.

- The rifle blast discharge effects.
- How regiments have increased space between them when dragging multiple regiments into line formation
- The better looking battle graphics that I be live are NTW imported (improved my graphic stability as well for a lag free game which is another plus)
- Those musket and cannon sounds OMG! I haven't built a rocket troop yet but I can't wait to hear that too!
- I'm not sure if this is changed or not, but the campaign map looks cleaner and less bulky or my eyes are playing tricks.

I understand if you'd rather only kept these for ID. I see your NTW import mods, but I do not know if they include all of the above or not and if they are compatiable with ACW or not.

Don't worry, I'll be playing ID all through Warhammer until their next title after that. And thank you again and your team with this incredible mod.