Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: TWC Tag Team Tournament TATW Quarter Final 1 2v2v2

Default Re: TWC Tag Team Tournament TATW Quarter Final 1 2v2v2

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon. View Post
    Well Thoronburg will fall this turn, because I only realized at turn 3 that settlement is mine from the beginning.
    Good to hear! I was afraid you somehow would win that with a 360 Auto resolve quickscope.
    Lastly Viking you are a coward. Come out of your hiding spots with Boromir and Denethor. Come a little bit closer to me because this mexican standoff is starting to be boring.
    Am I the coward? Says you who slaughter innocent village people. Don't you worry. Denethor and Boromir are slowly, passively aggressively, pushing you back to your stinking fields and dirty stables.

General Dragon.'s Avatar Champion of Dragons
    Gaming Emeritus

I didn't slaughtered anyone in those three village, because I can't exterminate as rules say, secondly I get more gold just capturing them peacefully.

Well the odds are 2:1 at Thoronburg and I don't have time nor mood to reload it for infinity.

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

Arrow2daknee's Avatar Vicarius

Mordor: I took Thoronburg (163 losses) and pushed forward in all directions.
    Gondor: The village was retaken. Those 1200 rebels got rekt by Denethor. Let's hope my plan didn't mess up somehow. In the south Harad continues to harass me - now by using reverse psychology and quotes from inspirational videos. It seems to work as I feel very confused.

Dale & Rohan next: http://www.filedropper.com/tagt1dale6

So did you do it? Do you need more motivation?

Here ya go.

Gaming Emeritus

Team Dreamteam is up!
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/i7pew3

Finally!! I love, when my patience pays off, though took you long enough Viking to do your missplay.

OP Boromir in AR was defeated today in a glorious battle!
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Sadly I fear, that in the next turn your generals get back enough bodyguards, so I can't open the gates of the city and also, if I besiege it Boromir with his godlike stats will defeat them, because AR is that fair.

On a side note Pelilas was defeated with overwhelming odds. Also Matto is MIA long time ago, so you should search for now a new team member, because this is a tag team tournament and even if I like playing against you Viking having you controlling both of the biggest factions are kinda not fair towards us.

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

Finally!! I love, when my patience pays off, though took you long enough Viking to do your missplay.
    OP Boromir in AR was defeated today in a glorious battle!

Also Matto is MIA long time ago, so you should search for now a new team member, because this is a tag team tournament and even if I like playing against you Viking having you controlling both of the biggest factions are kinda not fair towards us.
    Wow. Really? I was certain that you could not reach me. Did I just play too carelessly or did you get some extra movement trait at the start of your turn?

Trust me I DO want a team mate, but where will I find a good TATW player who is willing to join and haven't joined already? + Are we even allowed to have new members join a team?

Adanedhel's Avatar Campidoctor

One of the teams in the westeros section had the same problem with a teammate missing and he was just replaced, so that should not be a problem.

Gaming Emeritus

Probably what helped me out, that the main attacker army's general has bonus MP trait, however he was just put in charge a turn ago, so my army just got the bonus from him this turn.

Yo admins, I got the save from Narsils, and it looks like one of my spies disappeared, last turn I put him in the settlement that Gondor took and abandoned (it's called 'I'll be back' or something now) and now he's gone. Maybe I am an idiot and used a save where he died, which is unlikely since I would've noticed that part of the map being under the fog of war before I ended turn. Did he die or is it a bug? Can you check cuz I didn't get any notifications from the game, and I really want my spy.

Gaming Emeritus

There is a little chance of the end of the turns, that your spy either get knocked out from the settlement or die in it because he was identified. This happens by very little chance and acts as a random factor in the game, like the storms that can hit ships. Probably this happened to your spy.

Well that's ing stupid. I've been so unlucky this week, in another hotseat I was going to adopt a general that would've allowed me to win an important battle, but he died before I adopted him, like what are the chances of that?? Then, as you know, you got super lucky with spies against me twice. It's what I get for actually opening the gates for once, that's apparently too lucky for the gods of hotseats.

Mordor up, retook my town https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8B...ew?usp=sharing
    Last edited by Arrow2daknee; August 06, 2015 at 05:55 PM.

JWANT's Avatar Senator

There is a little chance of the end of the turns, that your spy either get knocked out from the settlement or die in it because he was identified. This happens by very little chance and acts as a random factor in the game, like the storms that can hit ships. Probably this happened to your spy.
    Dragon. is very likely to be correct. There is also a similar issue with armies without generals disappearing on the campaign map. The spy must have been captured and killed.

I also can't stand adopting dead guys. It only happens when they are needed!

I just did 2 super risky moves. If any of them fails it might result in me losing the hotseat.

Dale: http://www.filedropper.com/tag1dale7 Town retaken
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Last edited by Egyptian_Viking; August 08, 2015 at 11:52 AM.

I bring great tidings from the north! This day belonged to the men of Dale. First, King Bard himself and his bodyguard forced open the gates of Kugavod, and defeated the general lurking inside. Then, we smashed the vanguard of Rhun lead by lord Margoz, the faction heir, and killed every single man! After that came the time for the chieftan of Rhun himself. The stout-hearted soldiers of Dale with just enough strenght left in them attacked Rhun's main force and defeated it. Borthand, as well as his new heir, are now trapped in Rhomen, and only time can tell what will become of them.

Rohirrim up!
    Save: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0...kFMdExRN3dQVFE

Battle Screens:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0...0FVaHNNWnRGekE
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0...HhNRk5wZndOMWM
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0...zcyZHBLTTNfN0k

Well damn, Narsils made a pretty big mistake, but we'll bring it back with that Pepsi Co. monaaay.

I anticipated you to do something this turn Viking, either with your ships or the Mordor army, so we'll see.

Gaming Emeritus

Team Rhun-Harad is up!
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/d6ic76

Bump

JWANT's Avatar Senator

If the turn isn't played by someone on that team by the time i get my computer working again, I will sub. I don't want to sub so please play Arrow!

Mordor https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8B...ew?usp=sharing

No battles for the Dream Team.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast