Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Total Warrior - a TWC graphic series, episode 15 released 17th August

Matamelcan's Avatar Foederatus

Default Re: The Total Warrior - a TWC graphic series, epsiode 3 released + episode 4 released 11th July

Hehe, I''m in this! Thanks, Bro!

Default Re: The Total Warrior - a TWC graphic series, epsiode 3 released + episode 4 released 11th July

Quote Originally Posted by Ngugi View Post
    At leats not before some +20 episodes yet

Unless that

I've made sure to ask higher authorities, that suggested the warning for this borderline case, and after that it will be a matter of hopefully not getting reported but then it's up to moderation judgment from lads in blue and red hehe

You could have copy/pasted a pair of Daisy Dukes on him, at least for us squeamish folk that have seen his bum two too many times...

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Quote Originally Posted by King Athelstan View Post
    Wohoo! Im in something!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matamelcan View Post
    Hehe, I''m in this! Thanks, Bro!
    Glad you (and all else who do not request to be removed) want to be a part of it, or it would be a lot less fun for all of us ^^

Quote Originally Posted by alreadyded View Post
    You could have copy/pasted a pair of Daisy Dukes on him, at least for us squeamish folk that have seen his bum two too many times...
    I've said I would edit if complained about, so now the butt of iron is properly covered ^^

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Just for the record, I wasn't complaining, just giving you a hard time. I honestly don't care what people post in these forums, I would be the worst moderator ever. Which is funny because I am a local moderator in a few places but I don't even know where and I have certainly never used "the power."

In all seriousness though, a pair of daisy dukes on Arnie would look hilarious to me. Nothing personal against his rock hard buns of steel.
    Last edited by alreadyded; July 14, 2015 at 01:16 AM.

No DDs, but you gave me another idea that's cuter

Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Maybe Shelob riding four unicycles as one of the main antagonists? Unless it has been done before that is .

Edit; Googled it, no spiders riding four unicycles. I have been meaning to animate that myself for awhile now, I'm surprised no one else has by now.
    Last edited by alreadyded; July 14, 2015 at 03:23 AM.

Great work as always, this thing won't let me give you more rep even after spreading to 5 others haha

Thansk Doc', as I've always said though I'm just as happy with a word of enjoyment and approval as for a rep, as both mean that I've given you something that you liek and hopefully add to this forum an additional boon to participate in

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus Gaming Emeritus

Blog Entries

prfff, like if we can believe that you don't like little lovely shiny repz, it's precioussssss, we love it

in any case, JAL really deserves some too, it won't be the same fun without his bold head popping out here and there
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

Hahaha, naturally I'm glad for a rep, it's like a 'pat in the back' for a good post/work well done/appriciated help etc., I only meant that I'm not less greatful for a kind word ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Ngugi View Post
    Hahaha, naturally I'm glad for a rep, it's like a 'pat in the back' for a good post/work well done/appriciated help etc., I only meant that I'm not less greatful for a kind word ^^
    All hail his Perfidious Pinkness lest you be thrown into the pit with the pissed off pink pumas! (Hey if Ngugi dyed you pink you would be mad just like the Pumas!)

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

This comic is nuttier than a PayDay snack bar, but I'm all for it! Count me in, Ngugi.

Default Re: The Total Warrior - a TWC graphic series, epsiode 5-6 released 17th July

Brave words Roma' - but that's the spirit!

Episode 5 and 6 are out.
    A little Q: do you guys prefere 2 episodes each Friday, or 1 episode on say Tuesdays and 1 on Fridays?

Leggy's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: The Total Warrior - a TWC graphic series, epsiode 5-6 released 17th July

This is brilliance.

No TATW player would use a pistol to gun someone down in their own home.

They'd use a crossbow.
    Last edited by ElvenKind; July 17, 2015 at 10:05 AM. Reason: People might think you've made a ToS violating statement about another member, so lets skip the potential misunderstanding.

Veteraan's Avatar TATW Local Moderator

I say spread the episodes so we can enjoy them more and have two separate entertaining moments each week.

It remains to be seen how many of us there will be left to enjoy them though, seeing what already happened to Roma (and Ngugi).

Which makes me wonder, Is it who or what that is posting this series.
    Last edited by Veteraan; July 17, 2015 at 03:33 AM.

Citizenised by Shankbot - Patron of b0Gia - House de Bodemloze

Leggy's Avatar Semisalis

Hey, Ngugi, count me in.

Brillant!

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Wow, dude! I went down Terminator style!

Fun trivia: my last name in real life is Connor. I guess I should never name my future son as "John" or daughter as "Sarah" then, should I?

Quote Originally Posted by Leggy View Post
    Hey, Ngugi, count me in.
    Already had

Quote Originally Posted by Roma_Victrix View Post
    Wow, dude! I went down Terminator style!

Fun trivia: my last name in real life is Connor. I guess I should never name my future son as "John" or daughter as "Sarah" then, should I?
    So we did!

Ah, when you have that name, you better think twice at any rate;
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast