Thread: Discussion about the ents, spiders and wolves crashes.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: We need your help in collecting data about the ents, spiders and wolves crashes! please read the first post of this thread before replying

- Crashes Yes/No: Yes

- Windows version: 7 Home Premium 64-bit

- CPU: AMD FX8350 4 GHz 8-core

- RAM (memory): 16GB DDR3

- Video card (GPU) : Nvidia/Zotac

- Video card (GPU) type and memory: GTX770 2GB

- Video driver version: 344.75 (from 2014/11/18)

- Game shader version: Version 2

- Additional info: Encountered twice, the only times I've encountered the creatures. Copy-paste w/ additional details from main MOS thread:

I have encountered a CTD related to rebel wolves when playing as Eriador. The first is the wolf ambush on the road east of Amon Sul. I was ambushed, the battle loaded, the game ran fine until I hit "Start Battle", then it crashed. I reloaded the autosave, triggered the attack the same way and the second time it went fine. Didn't think much of it until a couple turns later. Gundabad had triggered some wolves to come out of hiding somewhere a bit southeast of Athilin. They appeared to not have suffered losses in battle though (so no AI ambush battle fought, I think). I decided to attack the wolves to remove them. I could deploy my troops etc., but when I hit Start Battle I got a CTD again. Reloading the game and trying again worked once more, and the wolves were killed with no problems this time.
    Last edited by ElvenKind; August 12, 2015 at 10:27 AM. Reason: added your driver version.