View Poll Results: Which team do you support?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Arsenal

10 23.81%
  • Aston Villa

0 0%
  • Bournemouth

0 0%
  • Chelsea

6 14.29%
  • Crystal Palace

2 4.76%
  • Everton

0 0%
  • Leicester

3 7.14%
  • Liverpool

8 19.05%
  • Manchester City

2 4.76%
  • Manchester Utd

5 11.90%
  • Newcastle

3 7.14%
  • Norwich

0 0%
  • Southampton

1 2.38%
  • Stoke

0 0%
  • Sunderland

0 0%
  • Swansea

0 0%
  • Tottenham Hotspurs

1 2.38%
  • Watford

0 0%
  • West Bromwich Albion

0 0%
  • West Ham Utd

1 2.38%
Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015/16 English Premier League

Riverknight's Avatar Last of the Romans

Default Re: 2015/16 English Premier League

The only reason I watched that game past the first thirty minutes was Martial; that kid is class.

Treva ★'s Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Knight_Of_Ne View Post
    Well, it's happened Brendan Rodgers has been sacked. No one can say this wasn't coming, its been downhill all the way for a while now, the question is who will take over?
    Good idea of the English to call upon Saint George to restore their best team.
    The tentacled horror from beyond my stars spoke, and von Neumann help me, in my madness, I understood its words.
    СИНДИКАТ!
    Dè a tha Montrose Mór ag ràdh?
    Heavy Metal will never die. - Sir Christopher Frank Carrandini Lee.

Dude with the Food's Avatar Campidoctor

Can I just point out to everyone that the last 3 managers of Liverpool have been an Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman.

Not that I'm calling them a joke or anything...
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    I am me. You are not me. You are you. If I was you, I wouldn't be me.
    If you were me, I'd be sad.But I wouldn't then be me because you'd be me so you wouldn't be me because I wasn't me because you were me but you couldn't be because I'd be a different me. I'd rather be any kind of bird (apart from a goose) than be you because to be you I'd have to not be me which I couldn't do unless someone else was me but then they would be you aswell so there would still be no me. They would be you because I was you so to restore balance you would have to be me and them meaning all three of us would become one continously the same. That would be very bad.

Can I just point out to everyone that the last 3 managers of Liverpool have been an Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman.
    And then enters the German......

Btw i voted Man City in the poll, allthough i dont support any English team realy.... i chose the one whom i think is going to win wich is quite different. My mistake anyway.

Being enjoying Southampton though. Suprised by Cedric performances.

Dude with the Food's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Heaven View Post
    And then enters the German......
    Yeah, they've got serious now. Southampton are great to watch and probably my second favourite team. Watch Mane leave for £20-ish million in summer to go abroad or more like 40 to stay in the EPL. They'll do well to keep him if he carries on playing like this unless he really wants to stay.
    Last edited by Dude with the Food; October 09, 2015 at 11:17 AM.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    I am me. You are not me. You are you. If I was you, I wouldn't be me.
    If you were me, I'd be sad.But I wouldn't then be me because you'd be me so you wouldn't be me because I wasn't me because you were me but you couldn't be because I'd be a different me. I'd rather be any kind of bird (apart from a goose) than be you because to be you I'd have to not be me which I couldn't do unless someone else was me but then they would be you aswell so there would still be no me. They would be you because I was you so to restore balance you would have to be me and them meaning all three of us would become one continously the same. That would be very bad.

Southampton my second favorite club too .

Watch Mane leave for £20-ish million in summer to go abroad or more like 40 to stay in the EPL. They'll do well to keep him if he carries on playing like this unless he really wants to stay.
    Yeah he was great against Chelsea.

Yeah, they've got serious now.

Azog 150's Avatar Civitate

http://metro.co.uk/2015/10/11/liverp...#ixzz3oGFRN8Mn

In all seriousness though, not expecting any instant miracles. This season I will be happy with a noticeable improvement in performances towards what Klopp is trying to achieve, even if we don't finish Top 4. A decent run at one of the cups would be a nice bonus. Season after that Top 4 has to be the target from the get go. However with that bedding in period, who knows what may come with the following seasons.

Injuries are shaping up to be a serious problem at the moment, and two of our young players in the form of Ings and Gomez, who may well have thrived under Klopp, are likely to be out the whole season. A massive shame.

One of my biggest fears of having another poor season under Rodgers was that come summer we might end up losing the likes of Coutinho as soon as the bigger clubs came calling. However with a big name like Klopp in charge (who, if we think about it, is probably the biggest name to arrive at Anfield since Torres eight years ago) I feel this is less of a worry, and indeed we might even be able to get in some more established names who would of been less willing to play under Rodgers.

What I certainly expect to see no more of is those limp-dicked performances in the big games that we have seen in the last two seasons. Man Utd at Anfield and Aston Villa at Wembley last season, and Man Utd at Old Trafford this season spring to mind. Oh yeah and all of our European games last season. They were completely unacceptable performances. My problem is not with the fact we lost those games, but the manner in which we lost those games. No fire, no grit, no determination. Basically an absolute disgrace. That will change under Klopp.

And as a last note, even if Rodgers time in charge has been tainted by the last two seasons, I will always remember him for delivering what has thus far been the most entertaining and exhilarating season of my lifetime. That 2013-2014 season was an absolute belter, and to play such attacking football and to make it so close to the title....

Anyway, onwards and upwards. Exciting times indeed.
    Last edited by Azog 150; October 16, 2015 at 05:01 AM.
    Under the Patronage of Jom!

Halie Satanus's Avatar Emperor of ice cream
    Blog Entries

Oh dear.....

And Ings out for the season. Sorry for the lad, he's got a lot of potential.

Gatsby's Avatar Punctual Romantic

Feels like all I read these days is ACL injuries, weird.

But yeah I feel that Ings could have been a valuable squad player for Klopp. Pacey, good team player, and works his balls off.
    You'll have more fun at a Glasgow stabbing than an Edinburgh wedding.

Under the patronage of the mighty Dante von Hespburg

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gatsby View Post
    Feels like all I read these days is ACL injuries, weird.

But yeah I feel that Ings could have been a valuable squad player for Klopp. Pacey, good team player, and works his balls off.
    They were talking about the ACL issue on the radio today, some interesting theories regarding studs vs blades.

Was looking like one of those days today, Watford can defend but they were pulled apart in the end and the lads hit them with a couple of quick goals.... 0 - 3...

Onward and upward.
    Last edited by Halie Satanus; October 17, 2015 at 05:06 PM.

♔hammeredalways♔'s Avatar Darthmod Moderator

three points from the Nigels, still unbeaten away...........just a bit more consistency at home needed now with the rent boys up next
    Last edited by ♔hammeredalways♔; October 17, 2015 at 05:49 PM.
    Knight of the binge-drinking-Kebab-shop-vomiting-taxi rank-punch-up? 32nd degree

Hahaha this Leicester is such badass this year. Luv them.

Ybbon's Avatar The Way of the Buffalo
    spy of the council

Andy Carroll scored, I mean, for heavens sake who concedes a goal to Andy Carroll lately?

Mourinho dun goofed by firing Eva. that just introduced some seriously bad karma and voodoo and everybody probably hates each other now in the locker-room. Eva brought them all together, and Mourinho dun goofed. surely when Mourinho apologizes and Avrabromich hires her back at quintuple the rate, Chelsea will return to form.

also by getting a new backline and wtf is Falcao even doing there to be honest, but that's really minor compared to what i discussed above

Mary The Quene's Avatar Praeses

Veritas Temporis Filia

Blog Entries

I was busy washing my balls today.

How did Chelsea get on?

Hard fought win against the toffee's, only to be expected but we looked strong. Ozil is looking pretty awesome again, the three man attack seems to suit him. Bit worried by Ox though, his feet seem to move quicker than his brain.

Top of the league..

Two of the top 4 teams are teams that have just salvaged 2-1 victories at home against 10-man mid-table teams. Really?
    The tentacled horror from beyond my stars spoke, and von Neumann help me, in my madness, I understood its words.
    СИНДИКАТ!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Treva, the Renewer View Post
    Two of the top 4 teams are teams that have just salvaged 2-1 victories at home against 10-man mid-table teams. Really?
    We were 2-0 up before they scored and Barry wasn't sent off until the last 5 mins. Hardly salvaging..

*wink*
    СИНДИКАТ!