Thread: What will be next?

Default What will be next?

Hello fellow members of the TATW community, as well as the creators, I joined the Total war Center website all the way back before even empire total war was being made. Back when this mod was in its 1.0 phase. before we had Arnor, or the fellowship campaign, back before the 1.3 release saw the revambed Dale roster. even before custom settlements. I know I have been away from this forum for some time. and I was wondering, will there ever be a 3.3 or even dare say a 4.0 for this beautiful mod? if there is not then it is a shame. also, what are everybody's favoirite patch, as in what feature when looking at this mod made you giddy with anticipation for its release, Mine would have to be when they introduced the New gondorian Militia units that can have armor upgrades.
    Wil you play the game? the game of thrones.

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Default Re: What will be next?

Third Age: Total War is no longer in development, there's been no active team for years, thus there will be no new TATW-version until the return of the King Kong, which is not to be expected for at least an undisclosed long time, if ever; http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-Mod-Guideline

However that do not technically mean the TATW 'franchise' is not expanding any longer, but that any development now is conducted in it's still vital submod stage.

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

badass7's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: What will be next?

As said, main mod is no longer in development. Submods have greatly expanded the game. MOS 1.7 for example is effectively complete to me with it's addition of dozens of new settlements by Leo and generic elven settlements.

You should check them out, the submods are effectively the unofficial continuation of the main mod.