Thread: Garrison Hotfix for Patch 1.30 (Germanic Spearmen BUG)

Rammstein's Avatar Templar Knight

Default Garrison Hotfix for Patch 1.30 (Germanic Spearmen BUG)

I started this mod to fix the Germanic garrison problem of "Germanic Levy" units not converting in proper number to "Germanic Spearmen" and "Germanic Spear masters" later on. Afterwards I added all inconsistencies and bugs I could find regarding garrisons. Three more changes:

Added "Exploratores" back like they were before the patch for ERE and WRE (1 in total for all city levels). "Praeventores" were still listed as garrisons.

1 "Sagittarii" was missing in level 1 cities of ERE and are now back. They still have 1 less "Sagittarii" than WRE for the other city levels 2-5.

Added 1 "Sagittarii" unit for Military Recruitment building Level 3 “Skirmisher Barracks” and 1 "Limitanei" (is later upgraded) to “Infantry Barracks” (LvL 3). The reason is “Cavalry Stables” (LvL3) gives 1 "Scout Equites" but the other two gave noting in return before. Changed for ERE and WRE.

This is NOT one of those Double Garrison mods which gives tons of units, it's just a try to fix what CA missed in my eyes. All changes I made are added to the description, no hidden surprises. Let me know if there is other stuff missing regarding garrisons I may add it to the list.

Download from:

Steam Workshop link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=474475182
    twcenter.net http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=4203

Installation for Twcenter.net link:

unpack the file in the "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Total War Attila\data" Folder and start it with TWModManager

[EDIT]
    alternative Dowlonad link added
    Last edited by Rammstein; July 06, 2015 at 05:37 AM.

Default Re: Garrison Hotfix for Patch 1.30 (Germanic Spearmen BUG)

please non workshop link

Rammstein's Avatar Templar Knight

OK here you go, whats so bad about the workshop?

DeathtoEgo's Avatar Civis

nothings wrong with the workshop it's just easier for people who are combining mods. using whe workshop I have to subscribe, then start the game using the steam launcher/manager, wait for it to download, then go to the attila install and find the file the add it to my mod pack or whatever, if the mod was up loaded to say mediafire or something, I just download it go to my downloads folder and it's there. It's not a big deal really it's just easier especially when you have to update a bunch of mods. Basically the steam workshop is a pain in the but for those who use the community Mod Manager, and for those among the uninitiated, it's got nothing to do with a pirated whatever.

Are all Germanic faction's garrisons bugged? Than this mod is must have, there are lots of Germanic factions in this game.