Thread: get rid of STEAM

MARK TROTH's Avatar Libertus

Default get rid of STEAM

is their any way to play Empire Total war with out steam!
    why, because every dam game that I have got from Total efin war with Steam does not work properly, for example I installed Darth MOD and it was working well until the last 2 mouths now when I get too loading the game it just crashes.
    and I think its steam. I have windows 7 Intel R Core TM Quad CPU Q8200 @ 2.33GHz Memory $.00 Gb ( 3.00 usable ) system 32-bit. So I think the computer is strong and fast for this game and I have no problem with all my auther total war games and 20 modes until steam,
    Trothy

♔hammeredalways♔'s Avatar Darthmod Moderator

Default Re: get rid of STEAM

Quote Originally Posted by MARK TROTH View Post
    is their any way to play Empire Total war with out steam!
    why, because every dam game that I have got from Total efin war with Steam does not work properly, for example I installed Darth MOD and it was working well until the last 2 mouths now when I get too loading the game it just crashes.
    and I think its steam. I have windows 7 Intel R Core TM Quad CPU Q8200 @ 2.33GHz Memory $.00 Gb ( 3.00 usable ) system 32-bit. So I think the computer is strong and fast for this game and I have no problem with all my auther total war games and 20 modes until steam,
    I am not aware of a way to play without Steam. If you are having CTD's then I would strongly suggest that you look here http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post12013478 and check the CTD at Startup suggestions

If you are still having problems then please re-post, if you find a solution please post as it may assist another user
    Knight of the binge-drinking-Kebab-shop-vomiting-taxi rank-punch-up? 32nd degree

MARK TROTH's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: get rid of STEAM

thanks for that, I will give it a look Regards.
    Trothy