Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Most kills by 1 unit in a battle?

Default Re: Most kills by 1 unit in a battle?

Posted a unit of Ents in front of a gate during a siege vs Mordor, it ended up killing 1359 units. losing only 10 of my tree friends in the process

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    Posted a unit of Ents in front of a gate during a siege vs Mordor, it ended up killing 1359 units. losing only 10 of my tree friends in the process
    Ents don't like Orc-filth

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    Nice, surprised the Ents stuck around long enough to do that though.

Elladan's Bodyguard killed 1257 snaga. I was so happy

Quote Originally Posted by DaSwede97 View Post
    Elladan's Bodyguard killed 1257 snaga. I was so happy
    If an Oliphant still only counts as one(!), a snaga counts as... like a third of a kill?

Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Well Good ol Imrahil killed 644 Haradrim for me a while ago in DAC just today I killed 604 Rohirrim with one unit of Uruk Hai Pikemen

Plain old vanilla 3.2, as Gondor.
    My adopted son(father was faramir) decided that he didn't like being besieged by orcs, so I sallied out.
    There I was, with a lousy 500 men agains 2300ish orcs.
    Long story short: he ended with 945 kills and another 250 prisoners(which were executed of course).
    In the proces of killing the orcs, he lost 20 out of 31 bodyguards and gained 6 exp.

My other cav(gondor militia cav), ended up with about 400 kills and 120 prisoners.
    The rest of the orcs were killed by my (archer) militia.

In DaC I once killed two 1,000+ armies in the same turn with Imrahil's Bodyguard, one unit of pikes, swords and javelins. Guess who got the majority of the 2,000 odd kills

Quote Originally Posted by British empire View Post
    Well Good ol Imrahil killed 644 Haradrim for me a while ago in DAC just today I killed 604 Rohirrim with one unit of Uruk Hai Pikemen
    The advantage of having a pike: the meat skewer itself and then it's just to start the barbecue party

Quote Originally Posted by donder View Post
    Plain old vanilla 3.2, as Gondor.
    My adopted son(father was faramir) decided that he didn't like being besieged by orcs, so I sallied out.
    There I was, with a lousy 500 men agains 2300ish orcs.
    Long story short: he ended with 945 kills and another 250 prisoners(which were executed of course).
    In the proces of killing the orcs, he lost 20 out of 31 bodyguards and gained 6 exp.

My other cav(gondor militia cav), ended up with about 400 kills and 120 prisoners.
    The rest of the orcs were killed by my (archer) militia.
    Farmir did not have to be ashamed of that bloke, for sure

Quote Originally Posted by salzella View Post
    In DaC I once killed two 1,000+ armies in the same turn with Imrahil's Bodyguard, one unit of pikes, swords and javelins. Guess who got the majority of the 2,000 odd kills
    A snaga named Bob!

Oh, wait...

I was playing as Gondor, defending against a massive Mordor stack with 4000 orcs, mumakil and ologhai. I only had 300 troops and 1 balista squad inside and 1000 reinforcements from outside. The Mumakil charge in first, got baited into fighting my militia, get skewered by my balista and the only one remaining ran amok, trampling nearly everything in its path. The battle was still a bloodbath after that because of the Olog-hai, but after they too died, the orcs mass routed.
    Mordor lost every single unit of the 4000 stack, but my troops only kill and cap about 1500, so that one single Mumakil must have kill ~2500 miserable orcs Technically not my kills, but i had a big part in that

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12