Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Achilles-91 submod WIP

Default Re: Achilles-91 submod WIP

Quote Originally Posted by achilles-91 View Post
    Can you send me link where i can see all that jukoman units ?
    i see lepton already put them into his mod as you see from post 197,picture 1 and 3 are jukoman units,and some more picture here are jukoman units.

His units are realy made of high quality. Those housecarls looks like they are from rome 2. Unbelieveble graphics. I hope to find original forum where he is posting his units. Btw i dont like shields of that norman knights that i posted. They should be given some better quality shileds(like those in TGC are )
    Edit: @ i agree Luna, it would be realy great to see those units in sship

I spent a lot of time importing units from various mods into SS6.4 so that I could use them with BGRV. Finally, I came across Staluga, and I liked the units from Staluga so much, that I just decided to make things much easier for myself and just import units from Staluga. And I also discovered the Unit Editor tool, which should help importing units a lot. But finally, I just decided to try to play Staluga 3.0 since it looks so wonderful. But it always crashes a few turns in on me. Has anyone tried playing Staluga 3.0 or 3.1, and were you successful? If so, on Windows 7, XP, or 10? I have Windows 10, but I am thinking of changing to 7 if 7 works better.

Also, I agree, achilles-91, Cossacks III looks interesting, but if I'm going to try more real time battles, I want to try Slitherine's Gettysburg or Waterloo first.
    Roland searched the continent for the man who'd done him in
    He found him in Mombasa in a barroom drinking gin
    Roland aimed his Thompson gun. He didn't say a word
    But he blew Van Owen's body from there to Johannesburg
    - Warren Zevon - Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner - 1978

Honestly, i also have some problem with 3.1 I cant even start campaing, but i had this problem with older versions also. Il figure it out. Btw get w7 definetly imo.
    check also those units http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ge3&highlight=

i never try too play a campaign with it,maybe it are the russian words lol

haha Yea they are preaty specific.
    Bigdogbluesky can u tell me where to dowmload that unit import tool ?

Hellvard's Avatar Senator

I can't download Stalyuga 3.1, when I'm clicking download button, nothing is happening.

https://yadi.sk/d/0E59h2mes64jN click download. DOes it work now Hellvard ??

@bigdogbluesky Ty, il try it

No, nothing is happening

How is that possible :S Hmm, il ask lepton for some other link

Staluga download posted above works for me.

If you go to download link through Russian site using google translate then I know the link will not work - nothing will happen. But the link posted above works for me.

Allright, I was able to download this with Internet Explorer

MRENGLISHRULES's Avatar Tiro

So, any ideas when this will be released? The units so far look to be enough for an alpha if you have ported them to sship? Even if they are just the unit skins so far.

I am actualy adding/deleting units. Rosters are deeper. I have serious problems with working on s ummer, because my computer is shutting down all time due to heat. Current version is very buggy.

I think first version will be mostly custom battle, i cant do EDB for start. And i am waiting if team of sship will move date to 1300AD of later campaing. Then i can finaly decide where to go with mod. for now its 1132-1300. Later units getting removed. I want more focused campaing, not to wait 600 turns to get some units

Also, if i have time i will swap portugal with another faction.

There are also more things that i would love to change, for example some buildings, banners, and some more stuff. However if i dont get help, hardly will be possible for me alone.

Anyway, if i succed, it will preaty much be like fresh mod, not just submod for sship.

MRENGLISHRULES's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by achilles-91 View Post
    I am actualy adding/deleting units. Rosters are deeper. I have serious problems with working on s ummer, because my computer is shutting down all time due to heat. Current version is very buggy.

I think first version will be mostly custom battle, i cant do EDB for start. And i am waiting if team of sship will move date to 1300AD of later campaing. Then i can finaly decide where to go with mod. for now its 1132-1300. Later units getting removed. I want more focused campaing, not to wait 600 turns to get some units

Also, if i have time i will swap portugal with another faction.

There are also more things that i would love to change, for example some buildings, banners, and some more stuff. However if i dont get help, hardly will be possible for me alone.

Anyway, if i succed, it will preaty much be like fresh mod, not just submod for sship.
    Maybe you could release it just as a skin mod for existing units first then work on the deeper mechanics later?

I could do that for custom battles only. That units would not be recrutable in campaing map. Reason is that i am changing recruitment system. Nobles are recruitable from farms, some levy tropps too. Muslim slave warriors are recruitable from slave markets. There are plenty of slave warriors, different kind of ghulams for each faction.. And slave markets can be constructed in any citie, but it have penalties. Arabs are recruitable from regular baracks/stables/archery range. I also plan to incorporate Barracks, Stables and Archery range into one building. To represent better feudal system.

Pls rep this man --- Rampante-cid
    He is helping me a lot with research.

+Marius+'s Avatar Domesticus