Thread: Play as the Huns ***

Default Play as the Huns ***

Now it is your turn to play as the Huns. Personalised missions and ofcourse free armies will be spawned if you reach your targets. You will be Atilla in the given year and be Fearsome! Nevertheless you can screw up horribly. So make sure you try to complete the missions. Whatsmore try to keep your armies at safe distance but not to close because this will result in decreasing loyalty and increasing rivalry.

This mod is compatible with everything, because scripted. Perhaps you may want to adjust some campaign or cai variables to your or the other mods wishes. Just don't change the age of factionleader, you will be fine.

Everyone may use and change this mod to own taste or inbed it in other mods.

Have fun, let the mod surprise you

Greetzz
    T.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/9z...xykk/Hums.pack

BTW The best experience you will get when you load :
    - Hums.pack Main Mod
    - NotHuntedAllOverTheMap.pack Preventing all other factions chasing you all over the map
    - Resettle.pack Factions resettle (also keep -re-occupying if you use Atilla better Ai from Bodemloze)
    - Battlemanager.pack Defense closer to own line, give up on attack, better routingbehaviaour.
    - @_Imperiales_Oeconomiae.pack Brilliant enhancement on climate phases, possible amount of armies etc.
    - ATTILA_Better_AI_V.3.6_Normal.pack Very well tested and really more agressive CAI.
    Last edited by OpusDei; July 03, 2015 at 04:12 AM. Reason: Optional mods

SharpEyed's Avatar Be Fair and Thankful!

Default Re: Play as the Huns ***

interesting mod again, gratz

Hello viewers,

This mod works just fine, it does what it is supposed to do, enjoy it. I am not making more mods for Atilla, so more scenario's for other factions won't come. It's up to someone else, use the script in this mod as an example, you will find remarks where I have add commandlines, routines and adjustments.

The reason I stop is because of lack of time and because I think Atilla lacks the nice gamefeeling (map, trade regions, technology, etc), I just don['t get excited playing this game, like I did with Rome I(infinit), Empire Total War (5000 hours) and in some respect Shogun Fots. The game is not worth more energy.

I wish you all much gamingpleasure, see you later.

Kind regards,
    T.

there goes one more script pro modder which is pretty hard to find nowadays.. that's sad..

- - -

Could you give the link of "not hunted all over the map" mod btw?
    I can't seem to find it anywhere, with any way.. your profile, search option, google etc, check pages one by one.. nop.

Hi Sharp, friend, the link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/yf...verTheMap.pack (BTW there are no programmed or hardcoded references to the original 50000000 value, which is used on several places, so indeed just programmers way of infinity). Ofcourse only works with new games because in startpos.

Cu later
    T

Quote Originally Posted by OpusDei View Post
    Hi Sharp, friend, the link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/yf...verTheMap.pack (BTW there are no programmed or hardcoded references to the original 50000000 value, which is used on several places, so indeed just programmers way of infinity). Ofcourse only works with new games because in startpos.

Cu later
    T
    hmm where its thread on forum thou, anyway link will work too, thanks

it's not in startpos, it's a lua script I think

Hi Sharp,

You are right, my mistake, mixed these two things up

This army chasing mod is scripted. The thread: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...=#post14537256

The other minor mod is startpos and it regards Diplomacy request from countries on the end of the world (not wanted by the requester). The thread: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...=#post14522352

The altered line in Startpos:
    startpos.esf World, CAI Interface, CAI Influence Map Manager, CAI_INTERFACE_MAX_REGION_DISTANCE from 75508 to 37754

Greetz
    T.

Ah I forgot the existence of other mod, and thats how I couldn't find the one I was looking for because it was a Proposal..

I'll keep those links somewhere so can show people when needed, thanks again
    Last edited by SharpEyed; July 25, 2015 at 05:24 AM.

Youre welcome Sharp. I will be a time away now, cu later.

.L.'s Avatar Campidoctor

Can't you play as the Huns in vanilla?

Of course you can but he made some nice additions by scripting

Is this mod working for the current patch? i feel like playing a new campaign and this would spice up a new Hun campaign

I tried this mod, other than a sudden extra army appearing on turn 2, i have not gotten any missions or anything. not sure if it is working anyone use this mod pls let me know what to expect?

regards

Just play on, you will get raze, occupy, alliance, dominatie missions and will be rewarded with extra armies, stronger generals and quality armies, money and so on. If you fail the missions you will be punished however, find out..