Hello,

Out of nostalgia, I decided to play Pax Imperia Eminent Domain, again after all these years.

My Questions:
1) Does anyone have the "Manual" and/or perhaps can list the available "hotkeys?"
2) (I am specifically looking for the hotkey for " attack with starfighters ")
3) Does anyone know of any "Mods" available for download for the game?
4) BONUS: Does anyone know of any "forums" that focus on modding the game?

Background of Pax Imperium - for those of you who are curious (Warning I am very nostalgic):

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
For those of you who do not know "Pax Imperia Eminent Domain" was a 4x-RTS (perhaps the 1st TRULY 4X & RTS for a "Space Empire Genre") Game that mirrors what you young kids would call "Sword of Stars" (a cheap substitute in my opinion)

- It basically flips the TW series on its head: in any TW game, you play strategy in turns, and then play battles in real-time.
- In Pax Imperium: you played strategy in real-time and then that real-time STOPPED for you to play battles in real-time .

It was originally developed by Blizzard before being sold to THQ (because Blizzard was worried about "internal competition" for Bilzzard's big release at the time: the ORIGINAL Star Craft) - truly a novelty in our "advanced age" where a game-studio sees an economic-internal-competition, but STILL SELLS the unchosen game, so that it may become something in its own right (rather than just letting the project die to ensure market-share $$$).

Pax Imperium utilizes 2D graphics, cleverly gif'd so that it appears to be 3D.

Pax Imperium also utilizes a "x5-Research Trees" approach for you to discover new tech.

Pax Imperium allows you to customize your races.