Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Charleston Church Shooting - Racism Inspired Murders

Default Re: Charleston Church Shooting - Racism Inspired Murders

Quote Originally Posted by ep1c_fail View Post
    Please explain to me where in the video tape of the 14 year old girl being arrested there is any evidence whatsoever of racism. There is clearly evidence of unjustified force, maybe even police brutality, but where is the racism? In case you hadn't read it before, interracial incidents are not all motivated by racism.
    Any examples of a little white girl actually being arrested at a pool party , let alone having a deadly weapon drawn on them?

Quote Originally Posted by athanaric View Post
    Not only haven't you done any research on the Zimmerman case...
    He's dead Jim, what research is required exactly to prove Zimmerman killed him? (Not a matter of dispute)
    Last edited by mongrel; July 13, 2015 at 06:08 PM.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    Any examples of a little white girl actually being arrested at a pool party , let alone having a deadly weapon drawn on them?
    As is evident from the video, the cop drew his gun because some guy snuck up behind him. Did you even watch it?

He's dead Jim, what research is required exactly to prove Zimmerman killed him? (Not a matter of dispute)
    The question isn't if or how, it's why.

There are plenty of example of white people being the victims of police brutality, both by white and black officers. That, however, just like your question, is totally irrelevant to the topic at hand.

Again, why is that relevant either to my comments or to anything that's been said in this discussion recently? You keep repeating it as if anyone is disagreeing that Zimmerman killed someone. You even commented that it's "not a matter of dispute", so what does perpetually saying it achieve? Could it be that you are in fact not interested in having a genuine discussion, and are just trying to derail the debate? Me thinks the answer is yes.

Are you all to young to remember the Zebra killings in SF?
    “Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.” Benjamin Franklin

Yeah, it's almost as if people didn't care for reading posts. Or for eyewitness accounts.
    Fox and Hannity's credibility don't get magically restored between posters and threads and time. Not with how he behaves. Like I said, people just don't care.
    One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanny View Post
    Are you all to young to remember the Zebra killings in SF?
    I am not. Another stupid attempt to start a race war. However that was back in the 70s. Are there any black nationalist groups advocating such nonsense now? Or shall we focus on those who want to murder in order to start a race war in this century?
    Last edited by mongrel; July 14, 2015 at 04:59 PM.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Are there any black nationalist groups advocating such nonsense now?
    Within the US? Not that I can think of. Around the world, there are. Of course, racism, bigotry and nationalism are not traits exclusive to white people nor does one have to be affiliated with any particular movement to hold such views.

Or shall we focus on those who want to murder in order to start a race war in this century?
    A key component of recent debates surrounding the Charleston murders and the Confederate Flag has been the discussion of the history of racism in the US. The Civil War "was back" in the 19th century.

Quote Originally Posted by ep1c_fail View Post
    Within the US? Not that I can think of. Around the world, there are. Of course, racism, bigotry and nationalism are not traits exclusive to white people nor does one have to be affiliated with any particular movement to hold such views.
    New black panther party advocates killing whites.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDb2byj74oY

Nation of Islam preaches black supremacy.

I am not. Another stupid attempt to start a race war. However that was back in the 70s. Are there any black nationalist groups advocating such nonsense now? Or shall we focus on those who want to murder in order to start a race war in this century?
    https://violenceagainstwhites.wordpress.com/zebra/
    http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/A...f%20Islam.html

Some background for you,the NOI is the common thread, who today preach a race war, headed by Louis Farrakhan

What i cant find out is why KKK and Black panthers are not banned terrorist organisations and why both are allowed to come armed to SC to protest at the same time.

I guess J Brown is too old new as well then......but his, kinda, is the only attempt at creating a race war that actually worked.
    Last edited by Hanny; July 14, 2015 at 07:07 PM.
    “Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.” Benjamin Franklin

Praeses

That may be so, but aboriginal Australians are genetically as far from black Africans as possible without being a different species. I mean, literally everyone else is somewhere in between them (just so nobody gets the wrong idea about "black people"). Also, they're indigenous to Australia (as indigenous as humans can be...). These two factors coupled with their ridiculously low percentage of the general population and administrative issues like reservations makes their situation much more similar to that of Native Americans, and not very comparable to African-Americans, who wield much more power in their society.
    Yes and no. As I said, there are massive differences but something about the colour of the skin seems to provoke a response. The key point here is "black". We've had all sorts of racism here. 100 years ago there was a riot against Chinese (some pigtails were cut off and a fella had a heart attack). there's some anti Irish sentiment, where a horse thief was "driven" to cop killing and wearing a tin hat. We had an anti muslim riot in the last decade, some blood noses and way to many Australian flags being worn as capes. Black skinned people however faced repeated massacres, rape and sex slavery (Australian Aborigines) as well as poorly disguised slavery (Kanaks) and this in the enlightened colony of the enlightened British Empire. To this day they are arrested at the drop oif a hat and locked up with glee.

Australian Aborigines certainly face many of the same issues native Americans face (diet, health and alcohol problems ect), but there's something about black skin that seems to provoke a venomous response in some members of English-descended societies. Aborigines are incarcerated at a rate more like African Americans than native Americans for example.

There's a lot of nonsense about race going on in general, mostly whipped up by the "liberal" media it seems (and crazy ideologues), and Democrats as well as the current president are partly to blame for rhetorically fanning the flames.
    No doubt politicians will feed off tragedy to boost their number, scumbags gonna scumbag. However I don't see how protesting a racist symbol created to defend black slavery and resurrected to protest black people getting rights is fanning flames. The flames were lit by a guy posing with the racist flag and then killing people in a racist attack. This isn't "crazy kills randoms" this is "racist with racist flag commits terrorist racist act".
    I knew somebody would make this an issue. I don't give a about Hannity, skip his questions if you like. Just listen to what the black dude says, it makes sense. And he lives there, unlike you, me, or Mongrel.
    Yeah OT, certainly the media will lie about events to feed their narrative. Just switch off FOX, the guy that owns it is a meddler who will back a party to the ludicrous extreme (until it suits him not too, then he'll destroy them, eg Labor in the UK).

Yeah, and remember how you guys all believed that Zimmerman was a racist out to get black teenage boys...
    Who's "you guys"? Black guys are usually poor, poor people show up in crime stats more, and wannabe cops packing heat and looking for trouble who blow away petty crooks will more likely end up blowing away a black petty crook: he'll also usually walk if there are no witnesses, and we don't know if he recited 4chan greentext hatespeak or the lord's prayer as he killed that petty crook. All that is OT.

...because some guy at MSNBC (or was it CNN?) edited the recording of a phone call before releasing it? Talk about gullibility.
    No idea about any of this, I'm ignorant, not gullible. You tell me, surely the guy was sacked if he Ems'd it. I'd believe a dirty journo would fake stuff, they are a profession looking to tell a story, not the truth. Once again, OT.

Racist with racist flag made for a racist cause and revived to oppose race justice commits race terror to start race war: all media lies about supposed "heritage" and pride" aside, that rag is pretty filthy thing, isn't it?
    Jatte lambastes Calico Rat

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678