Hello Everyone!

I'm y2day and if you didn't know I'm a HEX member and long time TWC Staff contributor. I started out as a Art Staff member many years ago and I helped launch the Graphics Workshop forums. I'm very proud of the work I did and so blessed I had the chance to work with and become friends with some of the best people in the world. It makes me sad to see the current state of the GW. The Graphics Workshop forum at one time was one of the most popular on TWC and you could find the nicest and most talented members here. Now I've recently taken over as Content Director of the Art Staff (again) and I'm now looking for a few good people to help revitalize the Art Forums. We still have some talented people that take the time to post their work here and I can't wait to see more of it and I hope we can grow the number of participants. One of the first things on my list is to start back up competitions and maybe even the Illustrator. I'm looking for a few members that are ready to contribute by hosting comps, fulfilling requests from other staff and members, and being a active and positive member in these forums. If you are interested in contributing to TWC, and have the time to do so please contact me. Everyone else please look for competitions to start up real soon, and hopefully a few new Art Staff to harass!

Thank You
y2day