Thread: Is this graphical glitch Aliasing? Whatever it is I wanna know to fix it

Default Is this graphical glitch Aliasing? Whatever it is I wanna know to fix it

The glitches that disturb my eyes are the jagged lines of pikes:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Is this Aliasing? Does Rome II have a real Antialising setting? I mean its weird you can only turn of and on but you cant set any level.

Here are my graphics settings

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

In Nvidia control panel Ive tried with both application controled settings and overide/enhance the aplication settings modewhen come to Antialiasing but there are still jagged lines.

What should I tweak to get rid of it?

My video card is Nvidia Geforce GTX 660 OC version from Gygabyte

Last edited by Kranos; July 04, 2015 at 10:47 AM.

Default Re: Is this graphical glitch Aliasing? Whatever it is I wanna know to fix it

Those weird black pike/cross things that sometimes sho up if u really zoom in? If so I am having same problem on my Mac

Default Re: Is this graphical glitch Aliasing? Whatever it is I wanna know to fix it

yup the jagged pike lines

Hoplite of Ilis's Avatar Domesticus

For some reason, I can't see the pics.... Damn computer! Anyways. Whenever I tried G.E.M., I had eye trouble myself after a while... I don't use any special visual mods. Unless DEI uses some that i'm not aware of... I leave the game as it is. Default visual settings.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...t=folder%2cjpg

here is the link to my one drive.

Hoplite of Ilis's Avatar Domesticus

Ok, I see them now. I don't use anisotropic, nor alpha vegetation. Also, I have clicked on whatever I can enable from the column of choices (V-sync and the sort). But this think you mentioned (jagged lines), never bothered me. So, either it's not there (for me) - cause I don't think I've noticed it, or it's there, and doesn't bother me.