Thread: Editing Agent Upkeep?

Default Editing Agent Upkeep?

Hi,

As I've stated before I'm thoroughly enjoying the mod! Thanks! I do have a question for you.

I can't seem to change the agent upkeep costs. I've edited the desc_ancillery_agent file but it still has 300 for spy, 500 for assasin and 700 for diplomat.

Any help would be great!

TYIA
    Faithfully under the patronage of the fallen yet rather amiable Octavian.

Smile! The better the energy you put in, the better the energy you will get out.

Default Re: Editing Agent Upkeep?

Never mind! I found it in the descr_character file!

This does raise a new question, however. Is this how it is for vanilla or did you put it in there for barebones? And if it's like this for vanilla what the heck is the agent_ancillery file for and what do the numbers in there mean?

TYIA for an explaination (anyone?)

Smile! The better the energy you put in, the better the energy you will get out.

@Lord gruffles
    Sorry i don't remember all this stuff

Maybe you compare with unchanged 1.5 files or search for tutorials

repman

BareBonesWars 8.1 for RTW 1.5
    Integration Mod which combines unique strategic challenges due to a 4 Season scripted campaign from 280 BC - 180 AD on several big/small maps and with an ruthless AI on the battlefield.
    Deus lo Vult DLV 6.2 for MTW II Kingdoms
    Norway+Ireland+Flanders+Kiev+Lithuania+Teutonic_Order+Armenia+Crusader+Georgia,1y2t script, army field costs, Ultimate AI 1.6, big map, military career, economic system, age simulation, heraldic system, new factions, garrison script, Crowns + Swords, Trait bugfixer, religion dependent recruiting, ancillary enhancements, darth battle mechanics

Right on. No worries. Thanks for the reply and especially thanks for BareBones: Total War!!!