Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Islamist Terror Attack in France

Kraut and Tea's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Islamist Terror Attack in France

News so far:

One man decapitated, an explosion, several people injured and the suspect arrested at what French authorities believe to have been an islamist motivated terrorist attack at a gas plant in Grenoble - France.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Trc42trCfJE

My Opinion: This was to be expected. The religion of peace strikes again. You can march as many thousand protesters through the streets of Paris as you want, it will not change let alone prevent the motivations of the people who commit these atrocities. What causes these things to happen is fundermentaly the religion of Islam itself and it`s bronze age followers. It is really time that we Europeans start decreasing the muslim population in our nations through repatriation, if we are really sincere about preventing such terrible things from occuring in the future.

Papay's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: Islamist Terror Attack in France

Stupid generalization. Its like claiming that white people tend to massacre people randomly. Bty was he really an islamist? Or just another lunatic who just because he happens to be a muslim all international media cover the event with breaking news?

Quote Originally Posted by Papay View Post
    Stupid generalization.
    Generalisation? Have you ever even watched the news during the past 20 years? Do you live in Europe?

Pols show that majority of them disregard democracy, favor theocracy, want homosexuals executed and non-believers like myself murderd. I dont like being murderd and I like my civilised and democratic culture. They can keep their medieval culture and practice it in their deserts.

The most dicriminated and worst treated minority in Europe are the Roma and Sinti peoples, commonly known as "gypsies". Who have unfortunatly sufferd extreme pain under the hands of less enlightend peoples in Europe. Steralised, inprisoned, tortured, gased and murderd by the nazis,forced urbanisation under communists and brutal mistreatment by many hatefull people throughout Europe (in fact last year a roma boy was tortchured to death by a muslim gang in France) and yet have we ever seen a gypsy suicie boming or terror attack? There are many minorities in Europe but non are as violent, backwards and reprehensible as the muslim immigrant population.

Its like claiming that white people tend to massacre people randomly.
    Professional victimhood and social masochism is for feminists, 17 year old spoty kids who just read Karl Marx for the first time, Alex Jones fans and people who spent one semester in college and therefor think to know how the world works. Go seek out that demographic if you want to achieve anything with your outdated meandering.

What nonsence are you going to claim next? That we evil Europeans provoked thisthrough how we treat the middle east? As I said before:

The most dicriminated and worst treated minority in Europe are the Roma and Sinti peoples, commonly known as "gypsies". Who have unfortunatly sufferd extreme pain under the hands of less enlightend peoples in Europe. Steralised, inprisoned, tortured, gased and murderd by the nazis,forced urbanisation under communists and brutal mistreatment by many hatefull people throughout Europe (in fact last year a roma boy was tortchured to death by a muslim gang in France) and yet have we ever seen a gypsy suicie boming or terror attack?

Bty was he really an islamist? Or just another lunatic who just because he happens to be a muslim all international media cover the event with breaking news?
    An Islamic flag found next to a decapitated body.
    Last edited by Ybbon; April 11, 2016 at 03:21 PM.

Tbh it's not even about decreasing the number of Muslims. It's that as long as you have friendly relations with the likes of Saudi Arabia and Qatar, which fund and sponsor extremist speakers in European mosques, like this will keep happening.
    Does this things involve Iranian or Malaysian Muslims? Nah. There are specific countries involved in the terror network.

And the French really need to elect Marine Le Pen.

caratacus's Avatar Primicerius

Medieval barbarity and violence in 21st century Europe! With thousands of potential sympathizers to Fundamentalism arriving in Europe every month from areas where such violence is commonplace, how long before civil strife and unrest develop. Such social unrest is exactly what these incidents are intended to propagate.

And as this incident is reported, reports come in of explosions in a Shia Mosgue in Kuwait during prayers. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-33287136

Jom's Avatar A Place of Greater Safety
    Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by The Germans are coming View Post
    News so far:

One man decapitated, an explosion, several people injured and the suspect arrested at what French authorities believe to have been an islamist motivated terrorist attack at a gas plant in Grenoble - France.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Trc42trCfJE

My Opinion: This was to be expected. The religion of peace strikes again. You can march as many thousand protesters through the streets of Paris as you want, it will not change let alone prevent the motivations of the people who commit these atrocities. What causes these things to happen is fundermentaly the religion of Islam itself and it`s bronze age followers. It is really time that we Europeans start decreasing the muslim population in our nations through repatriation, if we are really sincere about preventing such terrible things from occuring in the future.
    Yes, that's a good way to deal with terrorism: abandon European democratic rights like freedom of religion and move ourselves closer to the very people we're trying to combat.

"For what it’s worth: it’s never too late to be whoever you want to be. I hope you live a life you’re proud of, and if you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again."

Quote Originally Posted by Jom View Post
    Yes, that's a good way to deal with terrorism: abandon European democratic rights like freedom of religion and move ourselves closer to the very people we're trying to combat.
    In case you have never heard of it, there was something called the second world war which happend arround 70 years ago and was a conflict fought in which Europe tried to rid itself of it`s undemocratic elements.

And what supposed freedom? There is no political tolerance for the intolerant. If some medieval sand savages want to overthrow the republic and replace it with some medieval isalmic kleptocracy they end up in jail. And the muslims who support such people and spread these notions and proclaim that violent means are justified should be stuffed into trains and planes on a one-way ticket to the deserts of the middle east.

Nobody can at this point deny anymore that mass muslim immigration to Europe was a massive mistake. Organised gangrape of children, decapitation of servicemen, terrorist attacks, massacres, violent attacks against jews, assaults against women, assaults on freedom of speech, gethoisation, infiltration of the political system with theocratic demands.... screw them!!!

If some muslim alien wants to live like people live back in Pakistan or whatever Islamic State he is from we should help him or her get back to that place!

In case you have never heard of it, there was something called the second world war which happend arround 70 years ago and was a conflict fought in which Europe tried to rid itself of it`s undemocratic elements.
    The Second World War wasn't about ridding Europe of undemocratic elements. If it was, why wasn't Nationalist Spain attacked by the Allies? The Second World War was about removing an aggressively expansionist regime. If the Nazis had only stayed within Germany's borders - which they were unlikely to do - then the war would never have occurred.

And what supposed freedom? There is no political tolerance for the intolerant. If some medieval sand savages want to overthrow the republic and replace it with some medieval isalmic kleptocracy they end up in jail. And the muslims who support such people and spread these notions and proclaim that violent means are justified should be stuffed into trains and planes on a one-way ticket to the deserts of the middle east.
    Great. I'm not against imprisoning violent people who commit crimes whether they're Muslim or otherwise, but you said it was time to start deporting people based on their faith and that alone. I hope you realise that not every Muslim comes from the Middle East and not every Muslim believes in running around decapitating people. And what about those who convert to Islam? You're proposing a suspension of freedom of religion, which is a violation of fundamental human rights, which would bring us closer to the savages such as ISIS you're claiming to be better than.

Nobody can at this point deny anymore that mass muslim immigration to Europe was a massive mistake. Organised gangrape of children, decapitation of servicemen, terrorist attacks, massacres, violent attacks against jews, assaults against women, assaults on freedom of speech, gethoisation, infiltration of the political system with theocratic demands.... screw them!!!

If some muslim alien wants to live like people live back in Pakistan or whatever Islamic State he is from we should help him or her get back to that place!
    You're saying this as though it was a conscious policy by the European Union/European countries to bring about mass immigration from the Muslim world. The only possible example of this I can think of could be the Gastarbeiter policy in Germany that took in Turks. Considering Turkey is a secular country and there have been large demonstrations in favour of the separation of church (mosque) and state, I don't think you can claim that many Turks are Islamic fundamentalists.

And your signature really should read:

"ceci est Mohammed" or "c'est Mohammed", perhaps "ça c'est Mohammed". If you're going to try and attack Islam, at least get it right.
    Last edited by Jom; June 28, 2015 at 07:53 AM.

"For what it’s worth: it’s never too late to be whoever you want to be. I hope you live a life you’re proud of, and if you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again."

Praefectus

Does that include surrender, appeasment and takeit as the central strategies for 'trying to combat'? Because those are the strategies I've seen at the moment is pretend it isn't there, tell everyone who notices they are a racist and a muslim hater, and appease as much as possible in every direction.
    My bookshelf is a hate blog.

caratacus's Avatar Primicerius

The dangers to Europe, of having large numbers of IS fundamentalist sympathizers living amongst its population, should not be played down. An example today is another news report of IS killing over a 100 civilians in the Syrian town of Kobane. And I wager many of these IS fighters are of a European origin. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-33285699

Quote Originally Posted by Simon Cashmere View Post
    Does that include surrender, appeasment and takeit as the central strategies for 'trying to combat'? Because those are the strategies I've seen at the moment is pretend it isn't there, tell everyone who notices they are a racist and a muslim hater, and appease as much as possible in every direction.
    So because the current strategies aren't as effective as they should be, we need to start deporting people based on their faith alone?

We still know nothing about the attacker or what the arabic phrases are supposed to say, yet the OP has already decided that the culprit is the eintire community of muslim immigrants. Hmm, such views seem to be closer to NPD rather than the SPD, The Germans Are Coming...
    So, do you claim that the Allies started the war or that Germany was the democratic element? Also, they must have failed quite spectacularly, since Salazar and Franco remained in power, not to mention the fascist states that were members of the Allies...
    decapitation of servicemen
    Who are those servicemen? I only know about Lee Rigsby.

Davius's Avatar Senator

How dare people draw the conclusion that this is yet another Islamist? Islamiphobes!

Let's just stick our heads back in the sand and look for strawmen!

Quote Originally Posted by Abdülmecid I View Post
    We still know nothing about the attacker or what the arabic phrases are supposed to say, yet the OP has already decided that the culprit is the eintire community of muslim immigrants. Hmm, such views seem to be closer to NPD rather than the SPD, The Germans Are Coming...
    The French intirior ministry and the French president have already confirmed that it was an islamic terrorist attack.

So, do you claim that the Allies started the war or that Germany was the democratic element? Also, they must have failed quite spectacularly, since Salazar and Franco remained in power, not to mention the fascist states that were members of the Allies...
    It was a war mainly fought in Europe during the first 3 years by the Brits as the last bastion of freedom and democracy in Europe!

Who are those servicemen? I only know about Lee Rigsby.
    So one murderd soldier is not enough for you?
    Last edited by pacifism; June 28, 2015 at 03:40 PM. Reason: insults removed

Probably done in the name of ISIL, though not directly authorised by them.

ISIL is the great threat of our generation. To me it matters little what religion you call your own, when performing such acts of extreme destruction as we've seen in Syria and Iraq, then the world has to stop this rollercoaster of madness before it derails even more. Disperse ISIL and these lunatics will get cold feet.

http://ask.fm/Bigglelito <------- Ask me somethin' dagnabbit!

you kidding or trolling? EU and US troops bombing and destroying muslim countries every year and you blaming muslims. Amazing logic. You frying my brains.

European US Puppets States did everything to create this situation. Lybia, Syria, Iraq were destroyed and terrorist states created there with huge support from European powers. France played a major role in bringing down Kadaffi regime and now we have thousands terrorist camps there, and millions refugees running to Europe.

I am asking same questions many many years: why you support radicals if you don't like them?

It was a war mainly fought in Europe during the first 3 years by the Brits as the last bastion of freedom and democracy in Europe!
    Sweden? Switzerland? I feel like I'm delivering a geography lesson.
    Last edited by pacifism; June 28, 2015 at 03:41 PM. Reason: continuity

Quote Originally Posted by Jom View Post
    The Second World War wasn't about ridding Europe of undemocratic elements. If it was, why wasn't Nationalist Spain attacked by the Allies? The Second World War was about removing an aggressively expansionist regime. If the Nazis had only stayed within Germany's borders - which they were unlikely to do - then the war would never have occurred.
    It was fought for the first 3 years by a Briton that fought against the axis powers as the sole bastion of liberty and democracy in Europe. Deal with it.

Great. I'm not against imprisoning violent people who commit crimes whether they're Muslim or otherwise, but you said it was time to start deporting people based on their faith and that alone. I hope you realise that not every Muslim comes from the Middle East and not every Muslim believes in running around decapitating people. And what about those who convert to Islam? You're proposing a suspension of freedom of religion, which is a violation of fundamental human rights, which would bring us closer to the savages such as ISIS you're claiming to be better than.
    Not faith. Deporting people who are unwilling to become part of the framework of our society and who reject it`s pluralistic principles and values. I am not proposing suspention of freedom of religion, they can still go arround and clean their carpets each friday. But if they claim that pedophilia, rape, gender discrimination, discrimination of homosexuals, antisemitism and other vial and disgusting stuff is alright they can go and live in the middle east. Because by in large, these are the attitudes that these people brought here with them.

You're saying this as though it was a conscious policy by the European Union/European countries to bring about mass immigration from the Muslim world. The only possible example of this I can think of could be the Gastarbeiter policy in Germany that took in Turks. Considering Turkey is a secular country and there have been large demonstrations in favour of the separation of church (mosque) and state, I don't think you can claim that many Turks are Islamic fundamentalists.
    There was a conscious policy of allowing these people to come here and not putting active meassures in place to prevent them from staying. There is no conspiracy, there is simply a history of stupidity and incompetence within European institutions and governments who failed to see the obvious dangers of letting these unvicilised people in.
    Turkey? Remind us of who runs Turkey these days and what their policy is.
    And your signature really should read:

"ceci est Mohammed" or "c'est Mohammed", perhaps "ça c'est Mohammed". If you're going to try and attack Islam, at least get it right.
    Last edited by pacifism; June 28, 2015 at 03:42 PM. Reason: insults removed

The French intirior ministry and the French president have already confirmed that it was an islamic terrorist attack.
    Did they confirm that the attackers were Middle Eastern immigrants, elected representatives of the entire muslim community of Europe, too?
    Yeah, that's not only historically inaccurate, but also it has nothing to do with your claim about why WW2 broke out.
    So one murderd soldier is not enought for you?
    Apparently, he's not enough for you, since you felt the need to multiply the number of imaginary victims, so you could excuse your xenophobic views about Muslims and Middle Easterners. Also, I'm an atheist, too, don't judge people by their usernames.
    Last edited by pacifism; June 28, 2015 at 03:43 PM. Reason: continuity

The way things are going, we will have a clash of cultures in the Mediterranean basin, and an Islamic insurrection in Europe is going to be a self-fulfilled prophecy.
    Eats, shoots, and leaves.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast