Thread: napoleon total war 1.3 patch, can't find it anywhere for download

Default napoleon total war 1.3 patch, can't find it anywhere for download

as the topic says i can't find the patch for download and update my game, just to say it I own an original copy of the game and so, and I'd like to update it, if some can tell me where I can download it I'd be so happy

Thanks in advance!

blazerek's Avatar Foederatus

Default Re: napoleon total war 1.3 patch, can't find it anywhere for download

Steam. Doesn't make sense that you can't get the patch if you have it legit, Steam should automatically download the updates for you.

I dont have nor use steam, I have the physical dvd, i bought total war anthology years ago which contained napoleon total war v1.0 though.
    Isn't there any other way to get other than steam?!?

Quote Originally Posted by n0ga View Post
    I dont have nor use steam, I have the physical dvd, i bought total war anthology years ago which contained napoleon total war v1.0 though.
    Isn't there any other way to get other than steam?!?
    I hate steam but it seems to be taking over I just spent a fair amount of time googling and have come up with nothing to help. It really looks like steam is it for total war these days.
    “The enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan.” ― Carl von Clausewitz

"Festina lente" (Make haste slowly) - Emperor Augustus

Logic I take into every Total War battle.

Steph's Avatar Maréchal de France
    Patrician Artifex

I bought a Physical DVD too... and still I needed to install Steam to activate the game and get the patch automatically.

Steph's Avatar Maréchal de France
    Patrician Artifex

Ah.. See. Pirate = bad.

Just hate steam, I dunno why should I use an external program to play a game, but I'll do use it since I wanted to try some mods cuz I've burned vanilla... xD

Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    Ah.. See. Pirate = bad.
    Well they might be bad but at least they have heart! today I had a single pirate ship try to sink my full stack English navy in empire
    “The enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan.” ― Carl von Clausewitz

"Festina lente" (Make haste slowly) - Emperor Augustus

Logic I take into every Total War battle.

Quote Originally Posted by n0ga View Post
    uhmmmm.... now that I think of it, (it was like 5-6 years ago when I bought that pack) I think I ended up downloading a pirate version, cuz the dvd wanted me to install steam to install Napoleon total war. I'll just have to install the legit game thru steam I guess.
    Thanks anyways guys
    Buy the game like we all had to. You can get it for pennies now anyway. And Steam is non intrusive. Best thing to happen to PC gaming I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Godz_Mercenary View Post
    Buy the game like we all had to. You can get it for pennies now anyway. And Steam is non intrusive. Best thing to happen to PC gaming I think.
    He already said he did buy the game.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderwinkle View Post
    The world doesn't revolve around Steam you dipshid! There are such things as Dvd-roms
    Except it totally does because I have the DVD too and you NEED steam in order to finish the installation. The op, and you clearly, are lying and didnt buy the game.
    My Mods and Projects

- Realism Core v5 for La Monteé de L'Empire 4.2 (NTW)
    - Battle Chaos, give life to your fights! (NTW)
    - Battleterrain Mod, larger, better campaign battle maps (NTW)
    - Developer for 1800 (ETW) battle mechanics, unit stats
    - Developer for Victoria Total War (ETW) unit modeller \ texturer
    - Developer of Rise of the Eagles (MTW2 - HOSTED), creator \ db \ models \ textures
    - Risorgimento 1859 The Franco-Austrian War (NTW), creator \ developer