Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Screenshots!

Default Re: Screenshots!

Quote Originally Posted by Odinarius View Post
    I love the fact that now Rome gets heavy infantry units at the beginning of the game.
    In fact Milites are medium, but a bit better armored than Numeri while worse attacking - classic defensive units. This is kinda great gap that FotE missed recreating rosters. I believe Romans are already completed now and you don't want to miss any units available for them . That was one of the goals to create roster that doesn't contain useless units, like pure FotE's pseudocomitatenses were.

When you have 8500 soldiers trying to take on Atilla and they are struggling for 30min.

I've awoken this let's play and am currently 7 episodes in, (they're on back order). But this series really kicked off after this episode! It starts off slow as I am the Franks and don't have lots of money. But check it out and subscribe if you want more!

This episode saw the Franks continue to struggle with internal family squabbles, famine, and expansion. The economy is slow so domestic and foreign issues are becoming a heavy burden on the empire.

In this episode I fight a very close battle with the Western Roman Empire and continue to slowly expand my Frankish empire. Money though is still slow to come into my kingdom but fortunately I have allies surrounding me on all sides. I can now decide whether I want to invade Iberia or Italia since Germany and Scandinavia are held locked down by my allies...for now.

Another epic battle with the WRE. The Franks entire a period of famine the longest I have ever faced. Morale is low throughout the empire, however, expansion must continue if the Franks are to exist. Rumors of the Huns moving westward are growing and the Franks must be ready for the pending invasions.

In this episode the almost 2 decade long famine decides the fate of the Frankish kingdom . The Franks also meet the Huns on the battlefield for the first time, but do they achieve victory? Or will the horde continue moving west? Be sure to subscribe for updates on this Let's Play! Things are getting good!

In this episode the Huns continue their invasion on my southern border, the King is held up in one of the besieged cities hoping for assistance. In the north, the Franks require IRON as a resource and must invade Britain to get it. The resulting invasion release the full might of a empire on Britannia. Can the Franks withstand two wars on two fronts?

In this episode, the Franks unleash their full might against Caledonia, but Caledonians do the same. The Hun's attack a port settlement with over 5,000 men, but will they be able to take it? The Franks face continued internal squabbles from disloyal family members to short periods of famine across the empire. All the while trying to solidify their control over western Europe.

Here we go, continuing with my Fall of the Eagles Let's Play. It is getting to the point where I am almost OP, but there is still a ton of the world to conquer. I have already recorded several episodes ahead so be sure to stay tuned.

The Franks in this episode stage a massive fort battle and attack whats left of the Caledonian's kingdom. Two very huge battles! Be sure to watch to see them!

This is the last episode in my Fall of the Eagles series. Attila is dies in this episode and I want to focus on other Let's Play! So be sure to subscribe to get updates on all the new content!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234