Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: [A.P.] Bug Reports and Discussion

Default Re: [A.P.] Bug Reports and Discussion

hey i cant play campagnes and the fix cant be downloaded,i changed the file name like someone sugested and it does not help

SerbianWOLF's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by thekingsmen View Post
    hey i cant play campagnes and the fix cant be downloaded,i changed the file name like someone sugested and it does not help
    Fix CAN be downloaded. I also could not find download button,but I did eventualy

And here it is: [IMG][/IMG]

Mod works for me and it is AWESOME ! Only ''Kosovo'' settlement is inaccurate. Because Kosovo is not a city/castle,it is a region ! And it would be better to change name of Kosovo to Ohrid and Pristina(city in Kosovo) should be renamed to Prizren. Prizren was way more important and richer and bigger in year 1310 than Pristina and was even a capital of Serbian kingdom(later Tsardom)! Serbian faction heir should be Stefan Decanski ! In faction selection menu, ruler of Serbia is Stefan Nemanja instead of Stefan Uros II Milutin(who is a ruler in campaign). And best Serbian unit is not Voynik but Vlastela cavalry. Those are little inaccuracies that I saw. But other than that this mod is SO GOOD !!!
    Last edited by SerbianWOLF; October 31, 2015 at 03:59 PM.

JohnD18's Avatar Libertus

I have serious problem boys. When im trying to start a battle in grand campaign mode, the game crashed and tell me ''medieval 2 total war encountered an unspecified error and will now exit''. Please help me brothers.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD18 View Post
    I have serious problem boys. When im trying to start a battle in grand campaign mode, the game crashed and tell me ''medieval 2 total war encountered an unspecified error and will now exit''. Please help me brothers.
    Have you installed mod correctly ? Try to lower graphics in your game and lower your unit size. I had a problem when I entered battle in campaign and lowering graphics helped me.

Quote Originally Posted by SerbianWOLF View Post
    Have you installed mod correctly ? Try to lower graphics in your game and lower your unit size. I had a problem when I entered battle in campaign and lowering graphics helped me.

Oh yes! The problem was the unit size. Thsank you bro.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD18 View Post
    Oh yes! The problem was the unit size. Thsank you bro.
    You are always most welcome,bro !

At the last.... I have always the same fatal graphic error...... When i complete a battle in Campaign, always the game crashed in my desktop....... Please, send me a solution.........................

Happened to me as well. I tried lowering graphics,etc. But it will crash at some point.

HannibalExMachina's Avatar Just a sausage

this error often occurs when units, or parts of units are missing. it might not even show up in the error log, unless you set it to *trace.

i got a crash whenever i tried to enter a battle involving mangonels, since their crews are not in the mod. afaik, this error shouldnt occur if you have the teutonic or crusades (dunno about americas) campaigns installed, since then the game will look for them in the original kingdoms data. since i dont play and therefore dont have these campaigns, i installed and unpacked one, copied over the missing files to the mod, and deleted the campaign again.

I have all 4 kingdoms campaigns installed and still it crushed after battle is finished. I played it for about 50-60 turns with no issues and suddenly when I besieged and took town in crashed due some graphic issue.

HannibalExMachina's Avatar Just a sausage

do you get an error message? what does your log say?

sometimes theres crashes without single cause, but they can be avoided by playing again. some mods are just more unstable then others, if you dont want to play it again, you can still use console.

I deleted the mod. Can't remember what error message said.
    But if I remember correctly a word graphics was there. I don't think it is about units. Because units looked complete playing as kingdom of Serbia. That happened after I take city/castle. Didn't happen always but after ~50 turns it crashed. Also for the simmilar reason you cannot play custom battles.

Can someone tell me why there is no mounted archer ghulam unit? there is mouted lancer ghulam, spear infantry ghulam, sword infantry ghulam, archer infantry ghulam, but there is no mounted archer ghulam.
    Also, GHULAM ARCHER animation is bugged( no bow when firing, and no bow when standing still)

jurcek1987's Avatar Protector Domesticus

OK, I managed to fix the Ghulam archers problem. Previously they had no bow, only the string was visible.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Attached Files Attached Files

i'm 68 turns into a campaign. The graphics issue seems almost inevitable after large battles, definitely don't play on huge unit sizes. I've been able to play through 20 unit army battles at large size without much issue. What helps a lot is to wait some time after battle ends on the summary screen untill the post-battle info gets proccessed, it decreases the rate at which graphics error happens by a lot. Similar thing happens in somnium apostatae iuliani mod for RTW, for example. Some other crashes happen too (like the one with mangonels hannibalexmachina mentioned) and i just copypastaed .mesh files that log told me were missing, from other mods i have. works fine. other time files for turkish sipahi horse archers were missing for some factions, i copied them from another factions with similar unit and that fixed it.
    So yeah, the mod is far from stable, but you can get by, most of the time.
    Last edited by Stannis Baratheon; February 18, 2016 at 10:08 AM.

Yeah, if anyone's still playing this, just waiting on the battle screen recap works. if it was a large battle you have to wait for very long but it gets the game not to crash eventually. Just ended a large battle which crashed with fatal graphic error after waiting 5 minutes on battle recap screen. Then i replayed it and waited 15 mins, didn't crash. And my rig isn't that bad in case you're asking. Turn 73 still no fatal crashes otherwise

BarnicleBill1's Avatar Centenarius

I really enjoy this mod, but it does have some issues. I can't seem to kove around on the campaign map without the UI tearing and glitching out. Eventually this results in a crash.

Do I have your permission to create a ModDB profile for Anatolian Principalities, and upload the mod over there as well? Once done, I can give you back the rights of page if you want.

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelduin View Post
    Do I have your permission to create a ModDB profile for Anatolian Principalities, and upload the mod over there as well? Once done, I can give you back the rights of page if you want.
    Sure, you can upload it there, it would be apreciated.

-------------Leader of the AP mod-----------------

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast