Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: [A.P.] Bug Reports and Discussion

Default Re: [A.P.] Bug Reports and Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Nebaki View Post

This has happened after i won a Battle against Brigands , i see the loading Screen anything was just right but then this Error Message.

I think the problem is more that we cannot change the Settings on the mod, it will not save our settings, only with your last Edit will start again and again. Pls Fix that.
    I have that issue too... makes this mod unplayable...

The mod is great and I will probably sinc alot of hours in it later, when you flash him out =)) Great work guyz ! now about some issues I have encountered....
    I had not encountered any fatal errors at all, but I would like to report some minor thing you probably already know :
    - Obviously assymetrical rosters focusing mostly on Turkish prinicipalities(which I am sure you will fix later)
    - Unreasonable(or not explained perhaps ?) upkeep prices for some units
    - Translations
    - Lack of music/art textures for not Muslim factions, most notorious of which are Byzantium Empire, even if you guyz focus your mod around prinicipalities you can't just leave aside their arch enemy
    - When your Mentese Begs general comes of age he get's vanilla General bodyguards
    - Missing protraits of huge chank of units

You probably had greater plans for this mod and you will finish them later, but I hope you put some explanations about some of your not realised or realised but not explained features.

Alright, wow there are problems with this (you should've labeled this as a beta, no offense) but Im still having a great time. I got it to work and have been playing with it but here are some notable/outstanding bugs:
    -most enemy units have rome total war peasants as there unit card
    -kinda felt like you ignored the Byzantines compared to the detail you put into the beys. Don't get me wrong, the byzantines still have a cool roster, but they don't have custom music and such
    -TRANSLATE
    -battles crash when I finish them (not really a problem since I can auto resolve or cheat)
    -NERF ARCHERS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

If you fix all these things, than this can become one hell of a mod.

Libertus

Playing as Serbia, the newborn generals / coming of age get Generals Bodyguard unit (vanilla Medieval one) instead of their faction equivalent.
    Almost all Rabel units lack unit portraits.
    Turn 40 so far and Muslim factions for the most part are signing mass alliances with each other, perhaps work on making AI way more aggresive.
    1TPY seems too fast for this kind of mod, it would be much better if it was 4TPY or my favourite 2TPY.
    When i was commanding a battle near Corinth(Greece) i got a battle which was ultra covered in trees to the point where you ccould not see anything. With max Zoom-in i could barely see 1 unit on a screen and had no way to coordinate a battle. After that battle ended i got a CTD and an error message posted earlier here in this thread saying that the graphics are too high and i should lower them down.
    I should also mention that the performance during battles is worse then in other mods, with only few units on the field i am getting lots of frame drops, though my computer is pretty bad i can run other M2TW way better then this.

Looking forward to this mod as so far its pretty fun to play.
    Last edited by Yogimanz; June 25, 2015 at 02:54 PM.

I istalled the game and it launches correctly, After the "introduction" video at the start of the campaign the loading stars but it blocks there. Any headsup? thank you in advance

Aneirin's Avatar of flowing verse

Well, guys I have just installed your mod, which was a pain in the ass and I would be grateful if you could provide for future version an installer or at least an installation guide.
    Yet, I did not manage to start a campaign, I guess I mixed something up during the copy and paste.

The menu background looks quite fancy, good job
    Proud son of Aikanár and brother of Iskar

Looking good, was easy to install (unless I messed it up anyway).

I can custom battle just fine, but cannot start a campaign. It gets to fully loaded (the sword fully loaded) then it just does nothing and eventually crashes to desktop with no error messages.

Will keep a close eye on this, should turn out great

I guess you just forget to install the hot fix

Quote Originally Posted by Neadal View Post
    I guess you just forget to install the hot fix
    No, the hotfix has been installed. It just sits on 100% loaded

Hmm.. are you sure, that you installed the quick fix in the right directory?

Sorry, all. Got it sorted.

You very much need to use winrar, 7zip wasnt giving me any errors in its log, but it worked straight away with winRAR.

My only issue at the moment is the game length. A little over 200 turns to take and holf 150 regions is pretty steep. I tried changing the years per turn, but it doesnt allow it apparently.

I think that missile units in mod such as machine guns. Is it possible to weaken them?

I haven't been able to delve too deep into the actual gameplay, but I've noticed several text issues. Upon starting a battle, the "begin battle" text does not appear, upon quitting a battle prematurely or ending it upon victory, the text for choosing such options is blank, and several Pop-up screens in the campaign have not been translated into English. On top of that, several unit cards are missing their custom card, and are replaced with a picture of a peasant.

i have the same problem crash after campaign loads, did you just reinstall with winzip?

bigdaddy1204's Avatar Campidoctor

Playing as Byzantines, I am having CTD (crash to desktop) nearly every turn.

The message is: "Medieval 2 Total War has encountered a problem, and will now exit".

The game was working fine until I got to turn 79. Now it crashes every time I end turn. As the AI factions take their turn, you see the faction shields at the top of the screen, it cycles through all of the factions until the last one (before rebels) and crashes on that one.

I would say the crash rate is now around 75% - so three out of every four turns will crash to desktop.

I am not sure why this is happening. It doesn't appear to be a specific turn, because I've managed to re-load and eventually get past that turn after many attempts. Usually when it crashes, I just reload and try the turn again, and it works on the second attempt. But sometimes I have had to try it four times or more because of CTD.

I don't think it's my computer, because in my Trebizond campaign appears to be fine and I've never had this problem there. Plus my main Byzantines campaign didn't CTD at all for the first 70 turns or so. It seems to be getting worse after 79 turns. There is something happening at that point in the game that is causing a problem.
    Last edited by bigdaddy1204; August 13, 2015 at 03:53 AM.

Beyliklerde aile uyeleri resit olunca bodyguardlari degisiyor vanilladaki gibi oluyor boyle olmasi normal mi

Quote Originally Posted by karaislam View Post
    okay.downloaded and installed the mod.quickly checked.came to turn 20 without ctd with germiyan beylik.

i ll check the files detailed later.for now all seems good to me.

latest google drive and elvasat character fix worked well.

install it like this.

drop 7 parts into a folder in desktop.choice all of them and with 7zip program exctract.then cut paste anatolian principalities folder into ur mods folder.then make shortcut of bat file.then drop elvasat's character fix into ur mods folder.overwrite all.thats it.mod is a bomb.u must try.
    I had the same problem with starting new campaign as most people in thread did and this fixed it.

Mod looks beautiful and original, campaign map is really detailed, Constantinople model is amazing. I'm at turn 47 and there's only one cause of CTD's so far-it seems that when battles have too many men (i'd say over 3500 maybe? anything bigger than one 75%ish stack size on both sides, huge size units) they always crash during the loading screen. (Lowering the graphics didn't help.) Otherwise, mod is stable and smooth. Quite a bit of translations and unit cards/descriptions are missing but it's no big deal. Just needs some slight ironing out. Eastern Turkey and central/south Greece feel kind of empty so if there's ever an expansion 2 new factions in those places would fill the map out. Really top notch mod otherwise, thank you guys a ton and congratulations
    Last edited by Stannis Baratheon; August 28, 2015 at 12:59 PM.

(I'm hungarian. My english is not so good. Sorry.)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast