Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: [A.P.] Bug Reports and Discussion

Default Re: [A.P.] Bug Reports and Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Napoli23 View Post
    Why am I not able to start a campaign??? Everything else works but when I try to start any campaign it loading screen completes but it doesn't go to campaign?? What is going on...? I already tried changing the yerebatansarnycy but I don't have a letter on my key board that has a y with a line in too of it! What language is that y from? Can anybody help me! Thanks
    Did you try the latest quick fix patch?

-------------Leader of the AP mod-----------------

Quote Originally Posted by Joseon194 View Post
    I don't know if anyone else is getting this issue but this game seems to be very heavy... soo heavy in fact that I get lag when playing. I understand the models are higher poly then vanilla models but ive played other mods before that have just as much higher poly models but the lag is almost non existent...
    We will work on it and will add more lods, sprites to models.

cenkiss's Avatar Domesticus

It crashes after 1 turn. When it doid not crash in turn change, it crashed when i selected an agent.

Hi Evlast if you mean the quick fix that's in the download than yea I did install that folder over original and over wrote everything. How exactly do you install the quick fix?? Is there another way? I followed the installation instructions exactly how you posted them. So than why am I not able to play a campaign? Please help me! I also see in previous post that a lot of other people are having troubles with starting a campaign why is that?? What bug is causing this to happen? Can you fix it?

I replaced my installation with the new one but i have always the same problems, if i zoom in on the stratmap i got a cdt, and randomly i have cdts ending battles, sieges and on rebels turn. My log is full of missed enties but with the last installation there aren't reported errors. In my opinion it's the map that causes all the problems, but i'm not sure about it. Btw it's one of the best mod i ever played, hope you will fix it soon!

ExtremeBG's Avatar Decanus

I installed it and started a campaign with Bulgaria without any problem. It hasn't crash for me at all during my 30 turns so far. However there is some sort of a problem with the economy. It seems I'm loosing money each turn, but that is not shown in the finances tab. For example: it said the projected balance for the next turn would be around 6500 with me gaining 3000 for the current turn. But after the turn ended i had around 2000 gold. Very strange indeed.
    Another strange thing i noticed is that the medium cavalry unit for Bulgaria ( can't remember name) has 0 upkeep. There also are some major inaccuracies in the map of the Balkan peninsula. I understand the mod is centered around the Anatolian principalities but i thought i will mention it.
    Overall: i liked what i saw so far, but there are some issues to iron out. Keep up the great work !

Macedonia(FYROM) is Bulgarian. If you don't believe me, read a book.

Played a few rounds and had a crash. I'll upload the crashlog later.
    Something I did notice though was that Genoa controlled one of the settlements on Cyprus. This is a change from the preview, was this deliberate? Because as it stands even if the army you get turn two takes over the castle on the island it spawns on you are running at a loss.system.log.txt
    Edit: Added the crash log.
    Last edited by Hazzard; June 22, 2015 at 12:18 PM.

jurcek1987's Avatar Protector Domesticus

The campaign now works. Constantinople model looks great! Several complaints: Varangian Guard is only available in custom battles (they have no entry in export_descr_buildings) and the Romans cannot recruit their elite tagmatic units but the Empire of Trebizond can . Scholarii are woefully underpowered with 5 armour.

Giorgios's Avatar Campidoctor

Constantinople does indeed look great: although I note that archers seem to be very overpowered?

Tighes_Hood's Avatar Libertus

Yeah the main Roman faction is under powered due to the poor scholarii and the inability to recruit any units of the tagmata. Hopefully this will change in future updates. That model for Constantinople is bloody beautiful, I'm surprised SS didn't implement custom settlement models like this.

jurcek1987's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Tighes_Hood View Post
    Yeah the main Roman faction is under powered due to the poor scholarii and the inability to recruit any units of the tagmata. Hopefully this will change in future updates. That model for Constantinople is bloody beautiful, I'm surprised SS didn't implement custom settlement models like this.
    This is easily remedied in export_descr_buildings. I've made them available in Constantinople with a very small recruitment pool (1 every 10 turns) and I have tweaked their stats and costs accordingly. About the custom settlements, the problem is they are tied to a factions culture, you could make a custom model for Constantinople but then all Byzantine huge cities would have the same model. This mod and TATW have bypassed this limitation by disabling the last settlement upgrade, but this wouldn't be practical in SS.

Rhodri the Great's Avatar Laetus

Great mod, but I think it's need some changes and there is some bugs:

1. Archers overpowered.
    2. Like ExtremeBG i'm loosing money too. Without any reason.
    3. Some units has no unit-card image. (Italian Spearman, Catapult, Ballista, two or three Roman unit etc.)
    4. In Mugla even I built a road, the road doesn't show at map.
    5. I played 25-30 turns but Turkish principalities don't fight among themselves. They're just making alliance agreement.
    6. When I sieged Fenike the Rebel generals texture was a silver one. He was a captain, not a real general.

Can´t start a New Campaign. Something is wrong with the "ASCII-Code".
    Last edited by Nebaki; June 23, 2015 at 05:38 PM.

I'm A little busy with real life nowadays. Every report and suggestions are really appreciated. I will Try to improve and fix the mod.

Thanks all

At Nikaia aka Iznik you can´t battle by your own, won´t load and an error Ocurs on Siege or Battles near Iznik.

[Faction : Ottomans vs East Roman Empire]

pelon18's Avatar Foederatus

I'm enjoying the game as Ilkhanate, I'm not sure which Beg faction to play as. There's also some scripts that haven't been translated. I can post screenshots tonight or tomorrow, so that you can see which ones they are.

This has happened after i won a Battle against Brigands , i see the loading Screen anything was just right but then this Error Message.

I think the problem is more that we cannot change the Settings on the mod, it will not save our settings, only with your last Edit will start again and again. Pls Fix that.

Quote Originally Posted by basil2 View Post
    To start the campaign you can try to rename in yerebatansarnıcı.tga in yerebatansarnıcı.tga or yerebatansarnıcı.tga.tga in Anatolian_Principalities\data\models_strat\residences\textures, at least it worked for me, even if there are still bugs (my log says there are missing characters, like faction heirs for some factions and some names). Btw great job guys, i'be been waiting this mod for a looong time!
    So do I rename both of them or just one?

Any how, Im obviously getting problems running the campaign. This mod looks so awesome, please release a more stable version!

Kabeloko's Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by Memnon the Rhodian View Post
    So do I rename both of them or just one?

Any how, Im obviously getting problems running the campaign. This mod looks so awesome, please release a more stable version!
    I believe there is a quickfix in the google drive link for this, the link is in the original download thread.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Quote Originally Posted by Kabeloko View Post
    I believe there is a quickfix in the google drive link for this, the link is in the original download thread.
    I already tried it, still isn't working. This mod looks really great but there are so many bugs and glitches

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast